All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*Im not 100% sure on these, maybe someone can clarify*

Top was the first team to compete Kick Doubles
Gymtyme was the first team to compete the "Whirly Bird"
Gymtyme was the first team to compete the 1.5 "Whirly Bird"

The below I am positive about:
Cheer LegendZ PumaZ was the first team from Missouri to compete at Worlds (and made finals) in 2007.
Maryland Twisters F5 were the first team to have a cheerleading uniform made by GK Elite.

i thought Cali small senior also was the first team to debut the GK elite uni's .
Didnt they both have them for the first time at worlds 2009?

Desert Storm Elite Junior 5 All Girl was the first team in AZ to win a globe at Worlds (they got Bronze in 2007)

i thought Cali small senior also was the first team to debut the GK elite uni's .
Didnt they both have them for the first time at worlds 2009?

According to GK:

"at the All Star Cheerleading Worlds event in Orlando, Florida. At the Event, The California All Stars and the Maryland F5 Twisters, two of the leading All Star Cheer Clubs in the US, introduced GK Unis to the Cheer World. And Cheerleaders are not looking back."

You guys don't have to stick to worlds. There is so much more to the cheerleading industry over the past 30 years besides worlds that have made an impact.

According to GK:

"at the All Star Cheerleading Worlds event in Orlando, Florida. At the Event, The California All Stars and the Maryland F5 Twisters, two of the leading All Star Cheer Clubs in the US, introduced GK Unis to the Cheer World. And Cheerleaders are not looking back."

F5 had them @ NCA that year

yea statejags mom. Love to see a mom compete. Moms can do anything they set their minds to (hearts, and bodies included)
I wish I knew before Worlds because I sure would have been there cheering you on. Congrats!!

Thanks!! I am on the team again- would love the support. I fly on that team and at Worlds during our team stunt, I glanced over and saw my 2 daughters cheering me on!!

According to GK:

I work for GK - F5 was the first gym to order.

(That I know of, someone told me I was).. The first person to compete a front double full (punch front to double.. 2006)

I was the first person to tumble in and out of a group of people.. 2007

The first reverse pass (double punch back through) was lil b in 07 I believe, and he changed directions twice.

Chacon scales was from ccu Cabot competed the first punch back across the front, ( he went to the corner and did a punch front and finished tumbling to the side. ) it was the same year tye hill did the a similar pass at nca, but chacon competed it all year.

Back