All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm pretty sure Superstars was the first Pennsylvania gym to bring multiple teams to worlds. (Intl Open, J5, and Senior Black in 2009)

And this one may be completely wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that Charlotte Allstars were the first to compete Texas Twisters and they were the first all girl team to have full squad full ups. (2006)

Has anyone competed an "actual" triple cupie? (1 base - 3 flyers - no one else touching either the main or any of the flyers - base shows significant, sustained control)

Wow, brain not functioning today.

04 - CA Supercats (1st USASF World Champions)
06 - CA - first multiple USASF World Champions (Panthers, Jags, Wildcats)

<<I liked the old days when you could go back and fix your typos.>>

I'm almost positive:
Pyramids (Cheergyms.com), Mavericks, Champion Outlaws and Desert something cant remember name were the first four gyms from California

Top Gun Coed 4 was the first team to compete full-up from the knees...I think! Haha

I was the first, and still only Male to win a Collegiate Partner Stunt National Championship while cheering at the University of Louisville.

Kentucky Elite Showcats was the first special needs team to perform at a national competition (Cheersport, January 2002).

Louisville was the last team to throw a Triple Back Basket Toss in 1995 at NCA, LOL...I've thrown that basket, and it's super scary!!

Louisville was the last team to throw a Triple Back Basket Toss in 1995 at NCA, LOL...I've thrown that basket, and it's super scary!!

While very cool I have NO desire to throw one of those. I can't imagine not losing a finger catching one.

Back