All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While very cool I have NO desire to throw one of those. I can't imagine not losing a finger catching one.

Amen to that. I remember when they did one in the Pro-X videos and they cut it off just before it was caught. I also have no desire to catch that either.
One of my flyers did a full basket this year and landed feet down. HATE catching stuff like that.

The first reverse pass (double punch back through) was lil b in 07 I believe, and he changed directions twice.

Chacon scales was from ccu Cabot competed the first punch back across the front, ( he went to the corner and did a punch front and finished tumbling to the side. ) it was the same year tye hill did the a similar pass at nca, but chacon competed it all year.

I'm pretty sure first reverse pass competed was by Eldridge (the Beale Street Tumbler) from Memphis Elite way back in 2004.

Also, Memphis Elite was the first gym to have a Coed and All-girl team at worlds-2004.
I think.

I'm pretty sure first reverse pass competed was by Eldridge (the Beale Street Tumbler) from Memphis Elite way back in 2004.

Also, Memphis Elite was the first gym to have a Coed and All-girl team at worlds-2004.
I think.

He's the first I remember, but I wasn't sure of the year.

I'd say CEA was the first gym to do the twirly snap. Haha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'd say CEA was the first gym to do the twirly snap. Haha

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What was the first year they did it?
I think that's false... i'm looking for a video right now.

While very cool I have NO desire to throw one of those. I can't imagine not losing a finger catching one.

No thank you. I'd rather toss it than back it, though. I also have no desire for shotgun rewinds. I've seen too many broken/dislocated fingers from that.

Amen to that. I remember when they did one in the Pro-X videos and they cut it off just before it was caught. I also have no desire to catch that either.
One of my flyers did a full basket this year and landed feet down. HATE catching stuff like that.

I suppose it's better than head down. haha. I always tell my flyers when the are flipping that it may not be the prettiest thing in the world the first few times, but DO NOT give up halfway through. If you're going to flip, flip all the way.

First girls to change the pace of females in all-star coed cheerleading ... Misty Brown and Chelsea Wood (Cheer Athletics Wildcats 2002)

First girl to compete a one to double ... Amanda Wiggins (Extreme Cheer and Dance)

First girl to compete a standing full ... Kati Smith or Amanda Wiggins? (Extreme Cheer and Dance, then Cheer Athletics Wildcat/FierceKat)

Kelly Yeager from wc in 2006 when she was on twinlkes

Back