All-Star Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think this division won't be nearly the runaway win for Orange as people might want to think this early in the season. They're amazing and have proved why they are who they are many times over....(4/5 time World champs hello!!!!) And I preface the rest of this by saying I don't study scoresheets. It's not interesting to me and I leave that to the talented staff at our gym to worry about. Aces are very entertaining to watch! And I happen to like entertaining!!! Really enjoyed them this past weekend. I am obviously pulling for Lady Elite.....I love watching them so much!!! My absolute favorite Top Gun girl is on Lady Jag's so no matter how their routine scores I will always feel like they're 1 of the best team's in the division. (Mommy goggles? Of Course!!!) Never count out a team from CA.

I think this division won't be nearly the runaway win for Orange as people might want to think this early in the season. They're amazing and have proved why they are who they are many times over....(4/5 time World champs hello!!!!) And I preface the rest of this by saying I don't study scoresheets. It's not interesting to me and I leave that to the talented staff at our gym to worry about. Aces are very entertaining to watch! And I happen to like entertaining!!! Really enjoyed them this past weekend. I am obviously pulling for Lady Elite.....I love watching them so much!!! My absolute favorite Top Gun girl is on Lady Jag's so no matter how their routine scores I will always feel like they're 1 of the best team's in the division. (Mommy goggles? Of Course!!!) Never count out a team from CA.
6;)

Cali Aces are looking really good right now, and i typically never count out cheer athletics in any division...
and still.. most of people thought that orange is undefeatable haha :D they forgot that cheer athletic panthers and california allstars defeated stingrays orange in worlds 2011 when they were in small senior division. i really hope that will happen again :)

and still.. most of people thought that orange is undefeatable haha :D they forgot that cheer athletic panthers and california allstars defeated stingrays orange in worlds 2011 when they were in small senior division. i really hope that will happen again :)
But, those were different teams, different years, different divisions. The routines this year put Orange in the front right now.

But, those were different teams, different years, different divisions. The routines this year put Orange in the front right now.
my big brother is very similar with you, he always corrects me everytime i say something :D you should meet him some day :) btw, thanks for the correction anyway. however, i still hope for miracles to happen. it's not wrong to do, isn't it? :)

Yes and both had better routines that year.

No one is going to out execute Orange though...

Back