All-Star Who You'd Like To Meet From Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not going to lie, I'm super excited someone actually wants to meet me. That must mean my online persona is much cooler than actual real life me, which is dull and boring. Haha

You were on my list that I was afraid to type out because I am afraid I'll miss someone! :) You were in my "top ten"

I'd just like it to NOT cost $1000 for me to see Mamarazzi but I guess that doesn't count as wanting to "meet" her... unless you mean "meet" her at the airport.

I think I'm just going to get my username sewn on my cheer mama bag. ;)
I want to meet ACEDAD, 12stepCheermom, FierceandFearless, CoachTamara, Mamarazzi, Just-a-Mom, and kingston. I'd also love to hang out with cupieqt and Rudags. I think that'd be an absolute hoot.
I think everyone should have their names on their backpacks, etc to keep up with everyone, but then.......well maybe not... I guess there needs to be a little bit of mysteriousness to folks too!!!!!:fro:

I think everyone should have their names on their backpacks, etc to keep up with everyone, but then.......well maybe not... I guess there needs to be a little bit of mysteriousness to folks too!!!!!:fro:

We should make fierce board buttons :)- like the ones you wear with your CPs picture on it. "FB" or something far more creative

Well then, I need to figure out how to get a Bow then.....? I like to stand out in any way that I can...Cheers!!!!:fro:

I'd love to meet anyone who has been posting basically anonymously for quite a while. I know I am relatively anon on here but I'd like to put faces/names to usernames for others..

Back