All-Star Who You'd Like To Meet From Fierceboard?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's be honest, I'm glad I didn't traumatize him...
LOL, it takes a LOT to traumatized me. I'm all about a healthy discussion between 2 professionals about scores and the opportunity for someone to learn. Tamara, I'm not sure where our meeting took place, but I hope my actions support that statement.

LOL, it takes a LOT to traumatized me. I'm all about a healthy discussion between 2 professionals about scores and the opportunity for someone to learn. Tamara, I'm not sure where our meeting took place, but I hope my actions support that statement.

And they did... You have been nothing but helpful and professional. I really do appreciate you and others that come on here and explain things, because it is often needed with situations we come across in this industry. You did the same in person regarding scores and legalities, and as a coach, it is helpful. I want to know where I'm doing things wrong and how to fix them, and for me that only happens through good division. Plus, you told me I was right and I love hearing that...

Not going to lie, I'm super excited someone actually wants to meet me. That must mean my online persona is much cooler than actual real life me, which is dull and boring. Haha
I was quite excited to meet you at JamU this year but we never did. Still bummed abt that!

Back