All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well after a lot of investigating not one single person has been able to tell me why they think Nicolle_Says is Whoadeedle...as in none, nada, nichts, null, niente...NOTHING.

I personally don't see the similarity. Nicolle_Says sounds like a spoiled little twit. Whoadeedle at her worst at least had an intelligent if not delusional point of view. What gives? Who started this rumor? I have a feeling I know but would really love to hear where you all think it originated from?

My guess is it started with a person who is a legend in his own mind...:cow:
There's more behind the scenes that would point to it being deedle. Like Deedle living in New York and going to school in Georgia, yet "Nicolle" says she lives on the Upper East side yet all of it points her to Georgia?

There's more behind the scenes that would point to it being deedle. Like Deedle living in New York and going to school in Georgia, yet "Nicolle" says she lives on the Upper East side yet all of it points her to Georgia?

Deedle "lived in Indiana" and "went to school in Louisville."

I wasn't around for "zta" so much, I just know the original whoadeedle said she was from Indiana/Louisville. This is just too much to wrap my head around.

Be yourself people!!
sorry. ZTA was in Georgia. Just connecting the deedle/ZTA together.

Just a little humor ACEDAD style about the situation. Nowhere near but I tried guys.

Bora Bora, Louie, Louie, fendi fendi, Bentley
Basic b****es say I'm fake and none can do so gently.
I put in on my partner, I put it on FierceSport
New York/Georgia represent, call me out and I'll abort
Yeah you can kiss the ring, I've only got 12 of them
But I've got a cheer magazine and none of you even condemn
The editor, director, plus I'm my own boss,
So posh, I'm fake like a wingless albatross.

I wasn't around for "zta" so much, I just know the original whoadeedle said she was from Indiana/Louisville. This is just too much to wrap my head around.

Be yourself people!!
Clearly being someone else is more interesting.... Never seen a 9 page thread on a "normal" person. I can't help but think this kind of attention is only stoking the crazy fire.

Okay, does Apple not realize she's a fake?
haha i think everyone who follow her tweeter already now she is a fake. i told my friend to follow this nicolle_says tweeter. i feel bad for this nicole because my friend likes to tease around people at tweeter (especially the fake one). now she is just another victim of silly prank that my friend do haha :D

i may or may not have yelled at NJ Coach in the ZTA-outing thread :oops: (sorry)

i wasn't nearly affected in the capacity that i know some of you were. it was just... in almost every thread - i would read through all the posts, thinking up what my post would be and i would get to hers and it was like she read my mind. we agreed on almost everything and i found myself liking her quite a bit. at one point i even said "i think we're the same person." it was uncanny how much so much of what she said reflected what i thought.

so when it came out that she was deedledrinkpeanutprincess i felt like a crazy person to have had felt so connected with this legitimately crazy person. it was a weird feeling.

as soon as it was confirmed to be true, i immediately recalled the story (referenced above) where she mentioned laying by the pool drinking an apple martini (and probably laughing at all of our stupidity.) it's like she'd give little hints to add to the thrill of her weird, twisted game.

Looking at her twitter, it makes me wanna gag. She's so snotty...

uhm. what?
tumblr_mg26s8DSii1r1wqafo1_500.png

and just saying but, shes awful. I would want to knock her out if i knew her personally. :wasntme:
WAIT! She has a follower named Apple? Is she having a conversation with herself? OMG maybe it is her...ewwww that is creepy

WAIT! She has a follower named Apple? Is she having a conversation with herself? OMG maybe it is her...ewwww that is creepy

Apple is a cheerlebrity (for lack of a better word). He was (is?) on Smoed.

Apple is a cheerlebrity (for lack of a better word). He was (is?) on Smoed.
OOhhh ok...but that is weird. Do we know if he is for real? Cause having a friend with the name Apple in it is weird...considering she went by Appldrinkum 1st then Peanut hmmm maybe it was the other way around? and then Whoadeedle and then ZtaP

Back