All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OOhhh ok...but that is weird. Do we know if he is for real? Cause having a friend with the name Apple in it is weird...considering she went by Appldrinkum 1st then Peanut hmmm maybe it was the other way around? and then Whoadeedle and then ZtaP

It was whoadeedle/appledrinkyum/peanut and then zta!

don't get lost in this silly detail...I related one of her followers to one of her ex names. I thought she was actually having freaky conversations with her self on twitter but it turns out the Apple follower is a real person and it is just a coincidence.

hmmm....does this make sense?

The conversations she is having with herself are between Nicolle and the twitter FierceSport. Apple is indeed a real person although not his real name. I'd also like to know how people discovered Nicolle and Zta/deedle are the same person

The conversations she is having with herself are between Nicolle and the twitter FierceSport. Apple is indeed a real person although not his real name. I'd also like to know how people discovered Nicolle and Zta/deedle are the same person
She is having conversations with herself??? Now that is sad.

For some reason I thought whoadeedle and appledrink were going on at that same time? Am I imagining that? Like both names were used at the same time.

For some reason I thought whoadeedle and appledrink were going on at that same time? Am I imagining that? Like both names were used at the same time.

From my memory she started as Whoa and transitioned into Appledrink but it wasn't a secret......she just changed her name like a lot of people on here do. (At least that's how I remember it)

From my memory she started as Whoa and transitioned into Appledrink but it wasn't a secret......she just changed her name like a lot of people on here do. (At least that's how I remember it)
ok thanks. its all a blur :rolleyes: and a shimmy for you :shimmy:

She is having conversations with herself??? Now that is sad.
yes, she is. what a creepy girl :confused:
hybe5e9y.jpg

wow that's so funny I don't remember it that way at all but I always thought of her as Amanda and her screen name didn't matter. Just like when I think of you it is your real name that comes to mind...I think that is why its not clear to me which screen name came first.

I also want to add how creepy that there is a Apple Graceffa and an Amanda Graceffa connection....that is just weird. Like creepy weird...what are the odds of an Apple and an Amanda having any connection and it all having to do with cheer???? I think I can now see how people started making a connection to Nicolle says.

yes, she is. what a creepy girl :confused:
hybe5e9y.jpg

Let me at least throw out a possibility:
The FierceSport twitter account doesn't have to be run (ie tweeted) by a single person. cheerupdates isn't anymore. I've helped post tweets on accounts in the past.

It's always possible that when FierceSport is tweeting at Nicolle_Says, it's someone else.

Just a thought.

Let me at least throw out a possibility:
The FierceSport twitter account doesn't have to be run (ie tweeted) by a single person. cheerupdates isn't anymore. I've helped post tweets on accounts in the past.

It's always possible that when FierceSport is tweeting at Nicolle_Says, it's someone else.

Just a thought.
so, what you mean is that this whoadeedle has an accomplice?

Back