All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OOhhh ok...but that is weird. Do we know if he is for real? Cause having a friend with the name Apple in it is weird...considering she went by Appldrinkum 1st then Peanut hmmm maybe it was the other way around? and then Whoadeedle and then ZtaP

he is a real person, but his name is not really apple. and if i remember correctly, that's not really his last name either. he sort of created an "alter ego" for himself. but yes, he can be seen on the CheerLive/CEA showcase videos doing live interviews and things, so he is very much real.

The fact that they have each other's number is not unusual. These kids get into these big conference calls that go on for hours. They think nothing of sharing their personal contact information.

Just a little humor ACEDAD style about the situation. Nowhere near but I tried guys.

Bora Bora, Louie, Louie, fendi fendi, Bentley
Basic b****es say I'm fake and none can do so gently.
I put in on my partner, I put it on FierceSport
New York/Georgia represent, call me out and I'll abort
Yeah you can kiss the ring, I've only got 12 of them
But I've got a cheer magazine and none of you even condemn
The editor, director, plus I'm my own boss,
So posh, I'm fake like a wingless albatross.

I just sat here and attempted to rap this.. and laugh. I just like googling her tweets to check their legitimacy.

wait WHAT.

i'm 90% sure that's not his actual, birth certificate given name. i was told the graceffa was a sort of "joke" because he called amanda graceffa (the amazing amazing tumbler from cali elite last season) his sister. and apple was just a nickname. i have no idea what his actual name is, or if the "source" who said this is right.

i'm 90% sure that's not his actual, birth certificate given name. i was told the graceffa was a sort of "joke" because he called amanda graceffa (the amazing amazing tumbler from cali elite last season) his sister. and apple was just a nickname. i have no idea what his actual name is, or if the "source" who said this is right.

I'm sorry but that is so weird. He is not Lady Gaga or Lana DelRay.

but he made up a last name for himself...? that sounds like a decently normal last name...? like how? why?
don't get lost in this silly detail...I related one of her followers to one of her ex names. I thought she was actually having freaky conversations with her self on twitter but it turns out the Apple follower is a real person and it is just a coincidence.

hmmm....does this make sense?

don't get lost in this silly detail...I related one of her followers to one of her ex names. I thought she was actually having freaky conversations with her self on twitter but it turns out the Apple follower is a real person and it is just a coincidence.

No, I know he's a real person. But the whole Sasha Fierce alter-ego thing is just bizarre.

Back