All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so, what you mean is that this whoadeedle has an accomplice?

Accomplice implies knowledge. There could easily be someone helping to post on FierceSport that thinks Nicolle_Says is who she says she is (and I'm assuming it is Whoa behind that account).

Don't have any answers. Just questions and possibilities.

Yes...it must be Appldrinkyum or maybe Peanut? :shimmy:
you read my mind perfectly well :) i ask my friend (he is a super tech-nerd) to trace every suspicious tweeter related to Appldrinkyum, Peanut, & etc. i hope he will give good and shocking result :D

From my memory she started as Whoa and transitioned into Appledrink but it wasn't a secret......she just changed her name like a lot of people on here do. (At least that's how I remember it)
I'm pretty positive it was 2 separate accounts, which was common then. I don't remember which was first, but I want to say Appledrinkyum, then Whoadeedle, both being used simultaneously. After the "reveal" was peanut, who didn't last long as far as I can remember. Then finally ztaprincess. She was on here continuously from her deedle days until this summer.

I'm pretty positive it was 2 separate accounts, which was common then. I don't remember which was first, but I want to say Appledrinkyum, then Whoadeedle, both being used simultaneously. After the "reveal" was peanut, who didn't last long as far as I can remember. Then finally ztaprincess. She was on here continuously from her deedle days until this summer.
That's how I remember it too...ummm i think?

Then finally ztaprincess. She was on here continuously from her deedle days until this summer.
i feel it's very disturbing that she watches us all of this time talking about her. If you ask me, i think she enjoys all of these talks about her. Can Admin do something about this? Like banning her already?

That's what I thought also. Appledrink first then whoadeedle. Both names used at the same time for awhile before people caught on. But like I said its a blur now. Lol. But I somewhat thought that is where the having conversations with yourself came from..I thought she used them at the same time.

What really confuses me and makes me question if this Nicolle_says is actually a fake is the fact that she tweets back and forth with a Shooting Star, Martina Romero, and other Shooting Stars and World Cup athletes follow her. I just don't understand why they would follow her and hold conversations with her if she isn't actually the World Cup athlete she claims to be... Kind of just playing devil's advocate here but I'm not denying that there is something very very weird about this girl and her twitter.

FYI - ZTA posted from Kansas at first, then primarily from Ohio. There were a few times from U of Louisville and a few from Indiana and a while from Georgia. Before she dissapeared she was posting from Flo-Rida.

FYI - ZTA posted from Kansas at first, then primarily from Ohio. There were a few times from U of Louisville and a few from Indiana and a while from Georgia. Before she dissapeared she was posting from Flo-Rida.
Come again with the Florida part? Lol

What really confuses me and makes me question if this Nicolle_says is actually a fake is the fact that she tweets back and forth with a Shooting Star, Martina Romero, and other Shooting Stars and World Cup athletes follow her. I just don't understand why they would follow her and hold conversations with her if she isn't actually the World Cup athlete she claims to be... Kind of just playing devil's advocate here but I'm not denying that there is something very very weird about this girl and her twitter.
I agree, and although her lifestyle and tweets seem over-the-top, (I mean, did you SEE the way she and her "mom" talk to eachother??) what makes everyone sure this girl is 100% fake?

I agree, and although her lifestyle and tweets seem over-the-top, (I mean, did you SEE the way she and her "mom" talk to eachother??) what makes everyone sure this girl is 100% fake?
Exactly, I mean she sounds crazy most of the time, but believe it or not there are people out there that actually act and talk like that, so you never really know...

Exactly, I mean she sounds crazy most of the time, but believe it or not there are people out there that actually act and talk like that, so you never really know...

There are facts that google can supply that will tell you she's lying. The pics and name, and details about her school ect..

Back