All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone copy and paste Cinderella's post so we can save it for future use when the topic rear's it's ugly head again. (And it will) Giving her credit for the post of course. :cool:
I will back you up on that! Everyone I see that wants to know I will get them here!

I've been on here for years and still don't know the lolsmileyface story but I definitely remember the whood.. fiasco. Didn't realize Rich was back, so have DJ, Laker and Pope returned as well under a different name, I do enjoy reading all points of view and industry news even in disagreement.

Here is the thread where ZTAprincess was called out. There are more details about her never ending saga. I am sure she is reading this now so just let me say this--I defended her until she disappeared. I didn't care if she was whoadeedle bc I didn't have a history with whoa. But I liked zta a lot, until she disappeared. I dislike people that can't own up to their mistakes and just run away so....good riddance. But I didn't blame her at first bc I knew she would've been torn apart on here.
And for the record, DJ and lakerfantlc weren't banned bc of this thread. That's another thread that happened around the same time and the banning had something to do with PM's.( NJ Coach please feel free to correct me on those details)

Fake Social Networking Accounts | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
That was a stroll down memory lane. If I remember right, I felt like you did but not having a dog in the fight I didn't comment.

The fact she voluntarily disappeared sortof sealed the deal for me. Which I think is your current opinion so imma just change my name to "cupieqtparrot" and carry on ;)

Here is the thread where ZTAprincess was called out. There are more details about her never ending saga. I am sure she is reading this now so just let me say this--I defended her until she disappeared. I didn't care if she was whoadeedle bc I didn't have a history with whoa. But I liked zta a lot, until she disappeared. I dislike people that can't own up to their mistakes and just run away so....good riddance. But I didn't blame her at first bc I knew she would've been torn apart on here.
And for the record, DJ and lakerfantlc weren't banned bc of this thread. That's another thread that happened around the same time and the banning had something to do with PM's.( NJ Coach please feel free to correct me on those details)

Fake Social Networking Accounts | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
Ugh I don't even want to look at that thread because I know I'll just get angry for so many different reasons.

I have heard bits & pieces of all of this and I know of the "new fake" on twitter named Nicolle_says. We have also had another one that got very close to some of the CA moms and others on twitter that DJ and I called out back in the summer. I know some moms were shocked that she was fake. I can't even think of her name now...
Sad that some have to hide behind fake stories & titles to feel important.

CLAWS OUT Ya'll!! <3
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was that Gia lady ...... Crazy!!!

I try not to insult these people because honestly, I feel bad for them. I got insanely close to a woman (she was around 24) probably 2 years ago who told me she had cheered at Top Gun, had these amazing tumbling passes, had done all these things and most had turned out to be untrue. She was an amazing person, but because of the pressure to have that amazing name attached to you or that amazing skill, she felt it necessary to lie. I felt bad for her because she had a lot of people who talked to her and befriended her BECAUSE of the name she had attached to her and the skills, not because of the person she was, and very few of them would have remained such a great friend had they found out the truth. She has since disappeared completely, never even having said goodbye. I couldn't even tell you if she was still alive. For her sake, I hope she was lucky enough to escape the world she had created for herself in the cheerleading industry, because it can be an extremely terrible place sometimes.

Whoa whoa whoa (no pun intended), not sure where I was all summer but I've been here since pro x and didn't know ztaprincess was whoadeedle? What??? I feel so dumb, Cinderella just blew my mind with her post on page one. I still don't understand why lakerfanatic was kicked off the boards.

I guess I should stop just reading uniform and CEA threads and stay in the loop and I would have known ztaprincess wasn't real.

Whoa whoa whoa (no pun intended), not sure where I was all summer but I've been here since pro x and didn't know ztaprincess was whoadeedle? What??? I feel so dumb, Cinderella just blew my mind with her post on page one. I still don't understand why lakerfanatic was kicked off the boards.

I guess I should stop just reading uniform and CEA threads and stay in the loop and I would have known ztaprincess wasn't real.
Her and DJ caused some drama. It all happened around this zta business. I one thing that I hated about all the Zta drama was how DJ handled it. For someone who is so anti bullying he did his fair share JMO

Her and DJ caused some drama. It all happened around this zta business. I one thing that I hated about all the Zta drama was how DJ handled it. For someone who is so anti bullying he did his fair share JMO

But he called a spade a spade. And the fact is, even for her informative posts, she was still a liar. I don't have a problem with someone being called out when they're dishonest.

DJ, Lakerfantlc and Admin had personal issues that carried over onto the boards. DJ and Admin used to be friends, then there was some twitter drama involving friends of Admin that saw DJ and Lakerfantlc on the other side. The first time I remember it coming to the boards was on a FierceBow thread when people were paying for bows and Admin wasn't shipping them. It all sort of escalated from there. Why they were exactly banned, not even they were told, other than Admin told them they needed a timeout and the banning was open-ended. Some point after that, they were told they could come back, but only incognito. Since they aren't back, they didn't agree.

I can honestly tell you things about this saga that would curl your toes but I am done. :cow:

Back