All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But he called a spade a spade. And the fact is, even for her informative posts, she was still a liar. I don't have a problem with someone being called out when they're dishonest.
It's the way he did it! I wouldn't agree with how he treated her no matter what she did! Everybody loved her as zta I don't think i remember anything bad being said about her! Just because she lied about who she was doesn't mean they should be bullied off the boards

It's the way he did it! I wouldn't agree with how he treated her no matter what she did! Everybody loved her as zta I don't think i remember anything bad being said about her! Just because she lied about who she was doesn't mean they should be bullied off the boards
I personally think anyone who is blatantly LYING about their identity and forming personal relationships from that false identity shouldn't be allowed on the boards. There is a big difference between wanting to remain anonymous and lying about who you are. I was not personally involved in the original whoadeedle relationships created, but I respect many of the posters on here who were, and the fact that they were misled and ultimately hurt by this person is enough for me to say she doesn't belong on here any more , under any user name. You can call it being "bullied off the boards", but I consider it more to be sticking up for the real people on this board who had already been duped by her.

technically, he didn't call her out on FB. people who were privy to the whole suspicion were dropping insider hints back and forth and she finally outed the accusations herself. she wasn't bullied off the boards, perhaps if she just came clean and said "yes i am whodrinkappleyum whatever a lot of people would be fine with it.

personally i think that perhaps her IP should be banned, she could be among us again and to be honest that is just creepy...

DJ, Lakerfantlc and Admin had personal issues that carried over onto the boards. DJ and Admin used to be friends, then there was some twitter drama involving friends of Admin that saw DJ and Lakerfantlc on the other side. The first time I remember it coming to the boards was on a FierceBow thread when people were paying for bows and Admin wasn't shipping them. It all sort of escalated from there. Why they were exactly banned, not even they were told, other than Admin told them they needed a timeout and the banning was open-ended. Some point after that, they were told they could come back, but only incognito. Since they aren't back, they didn't agree.

That was more like the "straw that broke the camel's back".

I am actually terrified. I have been on the boards for a while, but I mostly just observed the first year or so (I'm almost positive this was when woahdeedle was outed because there was all of this drama and I was just a lil thing who was wondering what a FierceBoard was). I recall certain things happening throughout the years and this thread just finally pieced it all together.

It's sad that people feel they need to go to such great lengths just to have a friend, or whatever benefit they felt they were getting out of this. I hope they get some help to find happiness within themselves. Playing with someone's trust like that is very wrong.

The internet is a scary place; have you seen Catfish? This is a similar situation.

I personally think anyone who is blatantly LYING about their identity and forming personal relationships from that false identity shouldn't be allowed on the boards. There is a big difference between wanting to remain anonymous and lying about who you are. I was not personally involved in the original whoadeedle relationships created, but I respect many of the posters on here who were, and the fact that they were misled and ultimately hurt by this person is enough for me to say she doesn't belong on here any more , under any user name. You can call it being "bullied off the boards", but I consider it more to be sticking up for the real people on this board who had already been duped by her.
I can understand so many people were hurt she wasn't a friend and I wasn't as close as some people were to her but I honestly believe they way it happened was unfair! DJ giving her an ultimatum a time limit for when he is gonna expose her is just unfair. Ten people against one person isn't right! If she felt the need to lie like she did obviously she has issues but I think it could have went down better. I'm not saying what she did was right!

If people new Zta was Deedle, why did no one say anything until Dj had to out her...?

People can change..maybe people hoped that she had changed..Zta did not cause drama around here that I can remember and was actually helpful...so maybe at that point she was trying to change.

I thought some of the whole DJ/lakerfantlc thing happened in the California Programs thread? I know lakerfantlc and someone else got in a fight over something, and I faintly remember DJ getting involved, then all of the sudden zta was gone

I thought some of the whole DJ/lakerfantlc thing happened in the California Programs thread? I know lakerfantlc and someone else got in a fight over something, and I faintly remember DJ getting involved, then all of the sudden zta was gone
The timing was just the same.

NJ Coach said:
People would have full on conversations with themselves in threads

This has to be one of the funniest things I have EVER read on a message board!! I'm fairly sure if I tried that I would probably end up in a nasty argument with myself.....cause I'm that talented!!

Back