All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's free?! I swear it said $2.99. What does the app look like?
Oh I'm sorry your right! But it's worth it!
he3ybu8a.jpg

I followed her to try and see what was going on, but man is she annoying. I think it's even sadder if you're pretending to be that much of a spoiled brat.
I was following her but I'm not.. Too ridiculous! There is no way she is real..

CLAWS OUT Ya'll!! <3
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just down-voted this thread because i just realize one thing. we should move on and never look back. just let this whole thing dramas become important lesson for all of us to stay true to ourself and never pretending to be someone else. about this zta, whoadeedle: just let them alone with their own world. they will get what they deserve to get for what they have done for many people on this board. what goes around comes around :)
so, i'm begging you all. please down-vote this thread. i don't want fierceboard becoming place for horror and creepy past story :confused:
thank you for everyone who wants to down-vote this thread :)

WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?!?! I had no idea all of this happened. I was around during the whoadeedle days and know that whole story, but I totally missed the zta stuff. I knew about her peanut username for a while before she was ran off the boards, but she had me fooled this time! For whomever was asking, the whoadeedle stuff could not have happened earlier than like late-2008 because I didn’t get on the boards until early 2008 and I was on them for a while before it all exploded.

Personally, I just don't want to give all the details out b/c I simply am not sure if they are true or not. I wasn't directly affected by the situation but simply an audience member of the whole show. Over the past 4 years I have heard so many different details and tidbits of the story that I can no longer even differentiate what really happened and what other posters made up. Is that really an effective way of solving the whole whoadeedle/peanut/appledrinkyum/zta drama? To tell a story that is full of half-truths? cinderella gave a pretty good summary of all the confirmed details. The rest is almost all purely speculation unless the poster was directly affected by it.

And can I just say one last thing!? I have been on the board for 5 freakin years and I STILL am yet to hear the F5 Jason story in all it's truth and entirety! So I don't want to be bothered with all you new posters begging for details of the whoadeedle story. I have been promised so many times that I will get to hear the story and nobody ever comes through. I've become somewhat of a hermit over the last year, but I'm on my last days of christmas break so I'd love to hear the story before I climb back in my hole for a month and a half until cheersport.

[sarcasm on that part about acting offended you asked about whoadeedle, you guys can ask whatever you want. I'm signifying this so nobody gets offended, since somebody is always offended nowadays.]

i just down-voted this thread because i just realize one thing. we should move on and never look back. just let this whole thing dramas become important lesson for all of us to stay true to ourself and never pretending to be someone else. about this zta, whoadeedle: just let them alone with their own world. they will get what they deserve to get for what they have done for many people on this board. what goes around comes around :)
so, i'm begging you all. please down-vote this thread. i don't want fierceboard becoming place for horror and creepy past story :confused:
thank you for everyone who wants to down-vote this thread :)
There is absolutely no reason to close this thread. People are still interested in the story. There are still people on the boards that were directly involved. She has come back at least twice to my knowledge, and disappeared when found out. I'm sure she's reading this now.

Fierceboard is almost always about past stories.

There is absolutely no reason to close this thread. People are still interested in the story. There are still people on the boards that were directly involved. She has come back at least twice to my knowledge, and disappeared when found out. I'm sure she's reading this now.

Fierceboard is almost always about past stories.
I agree. Why close it. There will just be another one opened at another time. In a few more years this will be the fierceboard's urban legend. I was around at the time, and am still finding out things I didn't know..I didn't know she was also peanut. Knowledge and discussion are good things.

Back