All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looking at her twitter, it makes me wanna gag. She's so snotty...

uhm. what?
tumblr_mg26s8DSii1r1wqafo1_500.png

and just saying but, shes awful. I would want to knock her out if i knew her personally. :wasntme:

Still confused how this girl is "Whoadeedle". Whoa is obviously extremely intelligent and would not present herself like this, unless she really is just completely reinventing herself. The person running this account seems like they are younger.

I don't really get the correlation either... This is not her MO at all. Clearly this person is a fake, but not every fake person is whoadeedle...

Looking at her twitter, it makes me wanna gag. She's so snotty...

uhm. what?
tumblr_mg26s8DSii1r1wqafo1_500.png

and just saying but, shes awful. I would want to knock her out if i knew her personally. :wasntme:
Okay, does Apple not realize she's a fake?
Well for one thing I did get a text from a new number a little while ago saying it was Apple and that he had to get a new number and to add this one. Also, Apple is a... double agent as you might call it.

My mommy always taught me that people with real money don't reveal it to the world with flashiness. That was my first sign right there - all flash no substance. I mean, I will say I cheer with possibly some of the richest people in the country - and you wouldn't have a clue until you went to their house.
Old money vs. new money/fake people.

So much truth! My friends are pretty well off, being near all these government jobs lol, but they are so humble about it. In fact, one friend says she felt bad because one of our lower income friends came over and she begged to move there. And called her rich. My other friends dad own a few local buisnesses and she's one of the richest in our little town,no one would know, she wears normal Hollister/Forever 21 clothes. Her handme down Mercedes is her only hint!

So much truth! My friends are pretty well off, being near all these government jobs lol, but they are so humble about it. In fact, one friend says she felt bad because one of our lower income friends came over and she begged to move there. And called her rich. My other friends dad own a few local buisnesses and she's one of the richest in our little town,no one would know, she wears normal Hollister/Forever 21 clothes. Her handme down Mercedes is her only hint!
Yeah my overflowing Michael Kors collection kind of gives the hint off in college.. :confused:

Well after a lot of investigating not one single person has been able to tell me why they think Nicolle_Says is Whoadeedle...as in none, nada, nichts, null, niente...NOTHING.

I personally don't see the similarity. Nicolle_Says sounds like a spoiled little twit. Whoadeedle at her worst at least had an intelligent if not delusional point of view. What gives? Who started this rumor? I have a feeling I know but would really love to hear where you all think it originated from?

My guess is it started with a person who is a legend in his own mind...:cow:

I thought the pics were of some model from Texas. Were people saying she actually WAS whoadeedle or that it was like her. This has gone on so long I'm confused now.

Back