OT Who's Excited For... Dance Moms Season 2!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
sorry i'm really late to this thread and if this questions already been answered (always been a fan of dance moms, just haven't read into this thread) but how do you know all of this information?
I am good friends with Christi(Chloe's mom) and i have been since way before the show. she gives me the inside scoop on a lot of things! :)

Oh lord the dance that they are doing is the one posted a few weeks ago with horrible timing and knock off Chicago choeography. :eek: Please tell me the video posted is of them doing that dance at a different comp.

Oh lord the dance that they are doing is the one posted a few weeks ago with horrible timing and knock off Chicago choeography. :eek: Please tell me the video posted is of them doing that dance at a different comp.
Nope,same dance, same comp.

Okay so let me make sure I understand this, those older athletes get to compete against Abby's girls because they put Vivi in the dance? Cathy's dancers look way older then Chloe and the other girls.

I will say that I laughed when Cathy noticed that their dance looked just like Chicago, looks like I wasn't alone in thinking that. It did look better on the TV then in the video.

Also in the last episode the Abby Lee girls were invited to the audition, but it seemed like Cathy's bunch just showed up. Was the invitation fake and it was really just an open audition?

Okay so let me make sure I understand this, those older athletes get to compete against Abby's girls because they put Vivi in the dance? Cathy's dancers look way older then Chloe and the other girls.

I will say that I laughed when Cathy noticed that their dance looked just like Chicago, looks like I wasn't alone in thinking that. It did look better on the TV then in the video.

Also in the last episode the Abby Lee girls were invited to the audition, but it seemed like Cathy's bunch just showed up. Was the invitation fake and it was really just an open audition?

I girl I go to school with who exclusively does ballet was saying that it was an open audition and that anyone can try out for the Joffrey School of Ballet.

Back