All-Star Why Did Angel Leave Smoed?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

funny-wiener-countries-style-guide.jpg

Saw that. Couldn't resist.

Where is the heart eyes emoji?

There should be milkshake trucks too...

Speaking of fried chicken...

Almost a month late but so glad I decided to scroll.... Was that A R in a wig? Did she decide to leave to make videos about delicious southern fried chicken?

We had fried tequila shots at our last party. They were yummy and strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Oyster shots... I had my first one a few weeks ago and it was the best thing ever. Anything with raw oysters I'm game for.

Tequila Oyster shots... I had my first one a few weeks ago and it was the best thing ever. Anything with raw oysters I'm game for.

I tried oysters for the first time on Tuesday. And octopus. The oyster specifically I think I need to try again to actually decide if I like it or not. I saw people swallow it whole while I chewed it so I think I did it wrong. I clearly was an oyster newb. I can't fit in with high class people.

The octopus wasn't bad though. It was a lot different than I expected.

I tried oysters for the first time on Tuesday. And octopus. The oyster specifically I think I need to try again to actually decide if I like it or not. I saw people swallow it whole while I chewed it so I think I did it wrong. I clearly was an oyster newb. I can't fit in with high class people.

Octopus is pretty good if it's done right.

Octopus is pretty good if it's done right.

I really liked the texture as weird as that seems. I think that's what I was surprised about. I expected it to have the consistency of clams I guess? The flavor was overpoweringly fishy which I chalked up to just the way it was cooked. I'd 100% eat it again though!

In this parade of fried foods, I present to you the Chiko roll. An Australian super-sized, deep-fried, meat-filled egg roll-type thing. Guaranteed to clog your arteries.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-27%20at%203.46.27%20PM_zpsypaiicg5.png

Last edited:

It's definitely just a personal choice to either swallow them whole or chew them :) Also you might have been unlucky and got a milky one, which really don't taste very nice!

Back