OT Why I Hate 4.2.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
4.2 is a great division ! for examplee its perfect for any flyers with tumbling blocks, if they can double from a stunt or do a kick single but cant backhandspring they shudnt be held back on a level two team. It also really good for senior tumblers who were never able to really progress in tumblingg and can feel on a higher level team. i personally love this division !

question: if you are on a 4.2 this year and next year you're on a 3, does it feel like you were moved up or down?
Last year, I was 4.2 and this year I am on 3. I feel like I moved up because I was one of those people who got better tumbling, so I improved. I loved the 4.2 team, but the people who were put on were good stunters, but not the best tumblers, so we barely made the tumbling points. This year, it's harder tumbling, but barely easier stunts, so it kind of feels equals out, or moved up.

I don't know what to think of 4.2... I think it's good for girls who can't tumble as well but it seems to focus a lot of stunts and not do much tumbling at all. Just because the tumbling is lower level doesn't mean they shouldn't do as much as regular teams.

Back