All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something my high school coach always said to us and has stuck with me forever.

"You Grow Up The Day You Have Your First Real Laugh At Yourself."

I love Mia Hamm quotes... I find her so inspirational as she really does understand the hardwork and dedication it takes to be a champion in all senses of the word:

"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team. I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual is the ultimate champion."
^Already been posted, I know... but it's just so great!

"I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, and I will not let myself down."

"The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking."
"It is not sacrifice is you love what you are doing."

"There's nothing to fear but fear itself" - FDR

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss

"I'll tell you the worst of me but try to give you the best of my because you deserve nothing less" - Reflections of a Skyline

"To accomplish great things we must not only act but dream, not only plan, but believe" - Anatole France

"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" -A Cinderella Story

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional" - M. Kathleen Casey

"The will to win is worthless if you don't have the will to prepare" -Thane Yost

"It means nothing if you can do it at your best, it's being able to push through when you're at your worst and still be able to do it just as well. That's what really counts" -Juba

"The older you get, the more off days you tend to have. That's when you really learn to appreciate good days and not just take them for granted" -Coach

"There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do." -Derek Jeter

"Don't just do it til you get it right, do it until you can't get it wrong"
-Courtney Smith-Pope

"I rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" -Greg Churchill

"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies" -Aristotle

"The team on the top of the mountain didn't just fall there."

"There's plenty of room at the top, but no room to sit down."

"First you're a part of it, then it becomes a part of you."

"I cheer on two occasions; day and night."

Practice like a World Champion today - My Coach

Take the road less traveled - Robert Frost

Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

"I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we would all eat it and be happy."

True inspiration right there.
And once again :) ......
tumblr_lp4w9uakvu1r0d8i3o1_500.png

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?"

-Marianne Williamson 'A Return to Love'

Back