All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

• I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Thomas A. Edison
  • Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.” –Julie Andrews

We don’t use a bat, a ball, or a net,
just determination, and muscle, endurance and sweat.

Take the feeling of hunger out of your gut, and you're no longer a champion.

It's long, But i used the last part as my grad quote

"Courage is admitting that you're afraid and facing that fear directly. It's being strong enough to ask for help and humble enough to accept it.
Courage is standing up for what you believe in without worrying about the opinions of others. It's following your own heart, living your own life, and settling for nothing less than the best for yourself.
Courage is daring to take a first step, a big leap, or a different path. It's attempting to do something that no one has done before and all others thought impossible.
Courage is keeping heart in the face of disappointment and looking at defeat not as an end but as a new beginning. It's believing that things will ultimately get better even as they get worse.
Courage is being responsible for your own actions and admitting your own mistakes without placing blame on others. It's relying not on others for your success, but on your own skills and efforts.
Courage is refusing to quit even when you're intimidated by impossibility. It's choosing a goal, sticking with it, and finding solutions to the problems.
Courage is thinking big, aiming high, and shooting far. It's taking a dream and doing anything, risking everything, and stopping at nothing to it make it a reality."
-Caroline Kent

"To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest."

So, I'm a huge quote nerd (I have a 36-page word document on my computer of quotes/lyrics -____-), and I think it's about time I add something... I get a lot of my quotes from www.holliesquotes.com, and her Quote of the Day yesterday made me think of my experiences with mental blocks which I'm sure others can relate to!

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins. Not through strength, but through persistence."

I have 2. :3

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe." and alsoooooo "I hate to feel the Earth beneath my feet." Bogan frese. Bogan Frese was an amazing tumbler who passed away.

"I am human. Nothing human can be alien to me" I'm quoting that off the top of my head, it may be slightly off. Terence (don't ask me who that is?) originated it, I heard it on Oprah's Master Class with Maya Angelou.

This is speaking volumes to me right now, and helped me figure myself out a bit:

Peace. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. (Author Unknown)

Taylor Swift writes lyrics on her arm for each concert and just by looking through them I've found a couple I reallly like :)

"A little voice inside my head said "Don't look back. You can never look back"" -- Boys of Summer by Don Henley
"The hardest part was letting go, not taking part" -- The Hardest Part by Coldplay
"Find the grace in the things you can't change and help somebody, if you can" -- Help Somebody by Van Zant
"If you want to be somebody else, change your mind" -- Change Your Mind by Sister Hazel
"I dream of things that were and ask, why not?" -- Robert F. Kennedy
"Remember me in ribbons and curls, love your baby girl" -- Baby Girl by Sugarland (I actually considered using this as my senior quote because it reminds me so much of cheer. I would have done a different part so it would have been "Remember me in ribbons and curls. I still love you more than anything in the world, love your babygirl")
"I slept in castles and fell in love because I was taught to dream" -- Fireflies by Faith Hill
"You gotta keep your head up, but you can let your hair down" -- Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer

Best. Thread. Ever.

Lets get some new and inspiring quotes!
“You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.” – Pursuit of Happyness

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe."

3. "When life gives you 100 reasons to cry, show life that you have 1000 reasons to smile".

:) I live for quotes. They not only inspire me, but help me understand that everything will be okay and that everything happens for a reason.

Back