All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth."

The boy thought about it and asked, "Grandfather, which wolf wins?"

The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."

-author unknown

saw this morning and absolutely loved it. maybe its just my affinity for Native American culture though. :)

njallday said:
An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth."

-author unknown

saw this morning and absolutely loved it. maybe its just my affinity for Native American culture though. :)

I posted this to my daughters Facebook the other day. I told her to feed the good!

Isnt it ironic?
We ignore the ones who adore us,
adore the ones that ignore us,
love the ones who hurt us,
and hurt the ones that love us.

The best thing a guy can say to a girl is...
the next time i will get on my knees for another girl will be when...
i tie the shoelace for our daughter<3

OHANA means family and family means nobody gets left behind

i consider myself as a crayon,
may not be your favorite color but
one day you are going to need me to complete your picture;)

not nessecarily an inspirational quote but its one of my favs:
i may look calm
but in my head ive killed u three times! lol

-author unknown

This just made my day!!!! Love it and am stealing it!!!!

" When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us" – Alexander Graham Bell.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do."- Mark Twain
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives" – William Ross Wallace.

Back