All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau
"Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death." - Taylor Swift

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

"Good enough" is not good, nor enough. raise your standards.

Your mistakes are opportunities to grow, not ditches to wallow in.

I may not be where I need to be, but I thank God I am not where I used to be.

"Because there is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it is sent away." - Sarah Key

"Life is like a piano, the white keys represent happiness and the black keys represent sadness. As you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also make music."

"Live life for nothing but what it is."

"It gets better."

"Life is tough, that's a given. When you stand up, you're gonna be shoved back down. When you're down, you're gonna be stepped on. It's no secret, you'll fall down, you'll stumble, you'll land square on your face. But every time that happens you get back on your feet. You get up just as fast as you can, no matter how many time you need to do it. Remember this, Success is getting up one more time than you've been knocked down."

Back