All-Star Worlds 2014 - Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same...The only team I had that didn't go through was Just Cheer and I think they came in 11th :( So close. Only two of my small coeds made it through (somehow I forgot to even put Tribe Cheer Chiefs on my bracket and I love them). But all my medium coeds made it!!
All but one of my med coeds made it. I think they would've but 2sf, 2tb, and a pyramid sf really get you. I should've put Phoenix there, but I was worried about the new guys they had. Darn

Eta how come we're anonymous animals on the google doc? And how do I do that for the future :cool:
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Ouch center stunt.

Is it bad I'm getting to the point where I can generally tell before a stunt leaves the ground/tumbler takes off whether or not it will hit? Serious problem.

Can't wait to find out how bad the live stream will be on Sunday based on how sporadic it is tonight.

Ever since I complained about the amount of buffering and skipping of the livestream to the usasf-mail-address it improved - even though I didn't change anything.

Can't wait to find out how bad the live stream will be on Sunday based on how sporadic it is tonight.
I just said that to my daughter. As soon as we see medium placements are announced we are headed to best buy to get roku stick to have all our bases covered!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

welp, im calling it a night. i plan on waking up at 8am hoping someone will upload videos of large senior on youtube tomorrow somehow, like people did today :enjoyshow:

I can't remember... was worlds this bad last year? Like i swear no teams are hitting?!? Only a few are hitting... maybe its just cause its Prelims and i never watch most of prelims?

Back