All-Star Worlds 2014 Meme Thread!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the rule said that pre-performance rituals were supposed to take place backstage ("team bonding rituals must take place behind the stage area") ? If I read it wrong, then indeed, I don't see how they could enforce it.
Gotcha I must have read it wrong

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

And the 5 girls on the ground (unless they are all hurt).
Would that be 5 separate deductions? lol

Serious question here: why do deductions change for worlds? Why wouldn't they have the same rules in place all year for those teams? Wouldn't teams want to be scored all year like they would be at worlds?

(Sorry no memes attached)

Would that be 5 separate deductions? lol

Serious question here: why do deductions change for worlds? Why wouldn't they have the same rules in place all year for those teams? Wouldn't teams want to be scored all year like they would be at worlds?

(Sorry no memes attached)
Different scoring at worlds than what they compete all year.

You can do whatever you want backstage. But it has to be backstage you can't circle up in the middle of the floor and do a chant or anything.

You gotta want, to win it and we want it bad
You've got to cheat us (WHAT?), to beat us (WHAT?), and that's pretty sad,
Get it get it got it got it
Senior Elite.
WHOOP WHOOP.

Ruling or not, I will yell that at the top of my lungs. They WILL hear me in Orlando.

Can we include gifs?

Hitting your routine in finals and walking off the floor like
2yyy0pv.gif

No butt smacking??? I think Usasf has sunk to an all new low. We got over age kids on teams and nothing happens. Sandbaggers? Nada. Kids competing for 2 different programs in the same day? Jamfest says ok!!!

But , nobody better butt slap each other or DEDUCTION.

Did it ever occur to Varsity that these kids can't talk/breathe 45 seconds into these routines? How does it hurt the Allstar image for them to pat their flyer on the butt to say "you've got this" ?

Maybe before we worry about harmless butt smacks we could control the drinking, partying and sex that runs rampant at the Allstar resort. There, I said it.

Back