All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anyone attending and tweeting live updates?? (Obviously cheer updates will be, but always good to get lots of updates!)

Will the tent at the allstar resort be open on Saturday? I'm not going to Worlds until Sunday and I don't want to pay $40 on Saturday just to get merch...

Will the tent at the allstar resort be open on Saturday? I'm not going to Worlds until Sunday and I don't want to pay $40 on Saturday just to get merch...
The tents are in a parking lot. There is no admission fee to get in them. Celebrity Hall is at the resort, the competition is at Wide World of Sports. They will be open Sunday, however stuff sells quick. When it's gone, it's gone and the only way to get it is to order and have them ship to your house a couple of months later.

anyone attending and tweeting live updates?? (Obviously cheer updates will be, but always good to get lots of updates!)

I'd especially love to know who tweets international divisions - on twitter they were like non-existent last year. And if it is a fierceboarder tweeting: I'll pay you in shimmies over the next year!

It's included in you WWoS entry

I was wrong - and I apologize to anyone I gave the wrong info to!!!!

Based on having read the info below where it states that those on the commuter package will have access to WWoS complex all 3 days and all 3 sessions in the HP Field House on Monday, I believed that session number 4 in the baseball stadium was considered part of the WWoS complex and a specific session ticket was not required for it.

If I had known that it was necessary to purchase 4 seperate sessions (instead of 3 = $120 instead of $90 for Monday) to see as much as possible on Monday, AND that those who were purchasing sessions individually would have to stand in line waiting for all the pass holders to enter the Field House before individual session purchasers were let in, I would've purchased the pass.

6. Do spectators have to purchase a Walt Disney World®PARK HOPPER® ticket in order to watch competition at
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex?
No! If you are only going to the
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $40 per day
per person. However, if you purchase aWalt Disney World PARK HOPPER ticket from the USASF/IASF it includes admission
intoESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. On Monday, April 28 there will be 4 Final Sessions. The first 3 sessions (morning,
afternoon, evening) in the HP Field House, and the fourth final session (evening), in the Wide World of Sports® Complex
Baseball Stadium! Worlds Finals tickets will be $30 per session. A $30 session ticket, will get you access to the Wide World of
Sports® Complex, Jostens Center and the new Champions Pavilion all day. However, if you plan to see a different session in the
HP Field House, you will have to purchase that specific session’s ticket to get in.
NOTE: Athletes, Coaches and Spectators on a Worlds Resident or Commuter Package will have full access to the
ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex all 3 days and all 3 sessions in the HP Field House on Monday.

Back