All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought there were 4 sessions this year on Monday?
From what I've read I am pretty sure there are only fees for the first three sessions. The fourth session, which is in the baseball stadium, does not cost an additional $30. Once you've paid your way into the WWoS on Monday with one of the other sessions you are free to go to the final session in the baseball stadium.

So total I am planning on paying to watch everything is:

Saturday $40
Sunday $40
Monday $90

Total = $170

Which is better than the park hopper for me because I won't have any time (or desire) to go to the park!

As I am finishing packing I thought I would add that I always bring an extension cord or two. That way the girls can plug in their irons/straighteners in other parts of the hotel rooms. I bring these to all comps, but especially this one.

For all the homies, with usasf VOD is there a delay when the videos are posted. I see the other options mention live streaming, but this one doesn't.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As I am finishing packing I thought I would add that I always bring an extension cord or two. That way the girls can plug in their irons/straighteners in other parts of the hotel rooms. I bring these to all comps, but especially this one.
Surge protected is better and safer, plus only 1 thing to pack!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

people of small stature- contrary to popular belief, you can in fact get away with sitting somewhere else besides a seat. My first year at worlds I bounced between laps, "aisle" seats, aka I was sitting on the floor, but people could still get up and down the stairs, and pulling the good old "I'm not touching it" by sitting on the very edge of the floor of the last row of seats on the floor. they say you can't sit on the green. I said watch me :D

Yes. At Celebrity Hall, where you pick up your credentials and tickets, etc. is a shop for all of your much needed Worlds attire. Celebrity Hall was located in the back parking lots of the Allstar Resorts.
At UCA High School Nationals they also had a big tent set up in the parking lot of the Caribbean hotel. You could also buy stuff inside the Milkhouse on the second floor (pretty sure it was the second floor). I'm assuming you'll be able to buy stuff at those locations at Worlds too.

Back