All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I've read I am pretty sure there are only fees for the first three sessions. The fourth session, which is in the baseball stadium, does not cost an additional $30. Once you've paid your way into the WWoS on Monday with one of the other sessions you are free to go to the final session in the baseball stadium.

So total I am planning on paying to watch everything is:

Saturday $40
Sunday $40
Monday $90

Total = $170

Which is better than the park hopper for me because I won't have any time (or desire) to go to the park!

Do you need to have paid in to another session to be able to watch session four or is it included in your Wwos entry? I was just planning on heading straight over to Wwos after I finish work on Monday and not watching any other sessions apart from 4.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do you need to have paid in to another session to be able to watch session four or is it included in your Wwos entry? I was just planning on heading straight over to Wwos after I finish work on Monday and not watching any other sessions apart from 4.
It's included in you WWoS entry

I'm going as a spectator on Sunday and it's pretty sucky because they probably won't have any merch left over :( does anyone know if they will be selling shirts online like they did for UCA?

So I haven't been to Worlds in 2 years and I was wondering how the tickets worked because one of my friends on Facebook says you have to pay per session now. So, does that mean that if I go Sunday morning and buy my ticket, I have to pay for each session (i.e. 1 ticket for LAG/IOC/SSC then another after the 10 minute break)?

Yes, there was the cheer/dance event shirt and then an cheer/dance event sweatshirt. Then a bunch of other "Worlds" t-shirts that didn't list the teams attending on the back. And of course they had pins and bows and some "Worlds" backpacks.

Where are they selling the merchandise? At the venue or resort?

If u want to go to the parks, the passes from Usasf are worth it, as it gets you into the competition and for an xtra 100 or so 3 days of the parks. If u want Worlds clothing, don't wait until Saturday afternoon. Go to the tents on Friday, or they might not have your size.

Do you know when the tents are gone? Will there be any tomorrow morning?? My littlest one is sick and I'm stuck at home till hubby comes home :(

Do you know when the tents are gone? Will there be any tomorrow morning?? My littlest one is sick and I'm stuck at home till hubby comes home :(
I was there on Wednesday and I was told that the Merch Tent at Allstar Resort would be there thru Friday evening. Then I "think" everything goes to WWOS.

Go today if u can as stuff sells fast and some sizes might not be available tomorrow. Alot is neon colors. Bright orange sweatshirts and lime green Tee.

WORLDS!!!!! I'm so excited! Still can't make up my mind to go over or Veg out and watch it online.
Good luck to everyone!

So I haven't been to Worlds in 2 years and I was wondering how the tickets worked because one of my friends on Facebook says you have to pay per session now. So, does that mean that if I go Sunday morning and buy my ticket, I have to pay for each session (i.e. 1 ticket for LAG/IOC/SSC then another after the 10 minute break)?

It's 40$ a day on Saturday and Sunday. 30 a session on Monday only. I believe there is 4 sessions.

Back