All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 13, 2013
Just thought I'd make a thread for all newbie parents, athletes and spectators alike going to worlds 2014. Feel free to post anything they would need to know! Packing lists, what time they should get up, need to see practices, etc.!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh, I will be watching this thread!:) I'm going as a spectator and it will be my first time ever at worlds so I have absolutely no clue about anything. What about tickets!? Can I order online or do we buy them when we get there?
I have never felt so confused and unprepared for anything in my life:confused:

Should I be afraid to record teams? I know everyone else does it all the time but.. I don't want to be removed for doing it. It's my first year going

• If you want to be guaranteed a spot to see the team you want, make sure to get a seat al least 30 minutes early
  • In my experiences, I have found the food to be very expensive so I would recommend bringing your own
  • keep an eye on your belongings 24/7
  • bring a phone charger
And rule #1- DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT pick a fight with a crazy cheer mom... I speak from personal experience! (worlds 2012 in the milkhouse. Allllll bad lol)

Oh, I will be watching this thread!:) I'm going as a spectator and it will be my first time ever at worlds so I have absolutely no clue about anything. What about tickets!? Can I order online or do we buy them when we get there?
I have never felt so confused and unprepared for anything in my life:confused:
If u want to go to the parks, the passes from Usasf are worth it, as it gets you into the competition and for an xtra 100 or so 3 days of the parks. If u want Worlds clothing, don't wait until Saturday afternoon. Go to the tents on Friday, or they might not have your size.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Back