All-Star Worlds 2014 Need To Knows!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have any idea as to the time of awards for each Division on Monday? Many of our kids are missing school testing on Friday and Monday due to travel for Worlds and may need to head home immediately after awards (assuming that they make day 2) so they can make it home in time to go to school on Tuesday (and make up standardized tests that they missed). Do awards usually run late into the evening? End early afternoon? We are first timers to Worlds so any information is appreciated!

I attended Worlds in 2008 & 2009 for my niece's teams.

Everything works in Disney Time.

Think Regular Time but 1.5 to 2 hours earlier.

Example: Any other comp, if a division starts at 9 AM, you roll up at 8:30 (Regular Time) you get a good seat.

At Worlds, if a division starts at 9, and you roll up at 8:30 AM, you get HOPES AND DREAMS OF SEEING SHOOTING STARS BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO SEATS.

Think of what you think as "being there early" in real life. Then get there 2 hours before that.

I've looked all over and am probably missing it somewhere, but does anyone know the daily admission price to get in? I'll be in Florida on vacation that week and will attend on Sunday and Monday. I attended last year and it was $25.00/day but I have heard that went up this year.

40 a day for Saturday and Sunday. Plus $30 per session on Monday. Go to Usasf- friends and family packet for info

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
This may be a stupid question, but if I'll buy the 4 or 5 day park hopper ticket, do I have to pay to get in to the wide world of sports for ICU or can I use the park hopper ticket on both comps? Is it worth to buy the park hopper tickets or will we spend all the time at the wide world of sports compelx anyway?

I looked at the online ticket order and they were asking for a "customer number". What's that?

DONT forget your ticket thing that goes with your fingerprint to get in. I almost missed warmups last year at worlds running around trying to find a person from staff that was nice enough to understand, and let me in the gate of Wide World of Sports.

This may be a stupid question, but if I'll buy the 4 or 5 day park hopper ticket, do I have to pay to get in to the wide world of sports for ICU or can I use the park hopper ticket on both comps? Is it worth to buy the park hopper tickets or will we spend all the time at the wide world of sports compelx anyway?

I looked at the online ticket order and they were asking for a "customer number". What's that?

If you buy the park hopper through USASF, then that includes admission to WWoS for ICU as well as USASF/IASF Worlds. A regular Disney one does not work.

I don't remember, but I don't think ICU goes all day Friday - so you could have park time on Friday and then I would recommend visiting the parks on Saturday as well (if you're trying to get in Disney time). The comp on Saturday is US Trials for US teams in the international divisions and prelims (only at-large bid winners) in the small senior/small coed divisions (I think?) so you could watch Sunday and Monday to see the best teams. Unless you want to spend 4 days straight watching cheer. If you don't care about the parks at all, I wouldn't bother with the hopper.

I believe customer number is something specific to each gym. I'm not actually sure if you can buy a park hopper if you're not affiliated with a gym.

Athletes:

Take a picture of your athlete credentials needed to get into the warmup area/venue.

That way, if you lose it, you still have a back up.

Large senior advice: get to wwos at 6 am. You'll wait awhile to get in but at least it's with your fellow crazy fierceboarders :p and you'll get a good seat

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Couldn't agree with this more, my group of girls is there by 3:30 am saturday -monday! It may seem extreme but its worth it once you are first inline and get the seat you want everyday!

Back