All-Star Worlds 2015 Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

here are the cali world's fundraising shirts:

15ywuq8.png

Worlds team Tees: Fundraising t-shirts – CALI All Stars ProShop

i like the color schemes and the clarity of the words... but they're all basically the same graphic on the front and back with the gym name and team name swapping locations. just seems redundant, but i like these shirts better than most!

the i5 one is weird. i5 isn't going so that's supposed to be a 6? or is it an "S" for six or sexy or sexy six? (PS thank you Jesus for CA choosing not to put "sexy six" on their program shirt or the team shirt. i appreciate it. please let that team name die next season :) )

so i bought a Top Gun worlds shirt online, but ive never purchased through them before, it said my payment was confirmed but never sent me a confirmation email, will i get one when they ship it or what. anyone have any knowledge on how top gun shipments usually go?

@TheVipersMom, i know ive read that you're a big TG fan, ever purchase anything from the pro shop.

I'm confused by the 2nd to last one, is that supposed to be a 6? It looks like a 5.
i like the color schemes and the clarity of the words... but they're all basically the same graphic on the front and back with the gym name and team name swapping locations. just seems redundant, but i like these shirts better than most!

the i5 one is weird. i5 isn't going so that's supposed to be a 6? or is it an "S" for six or sexy or sexy six? (PS thank you Jesus for CA choosing not to put "sexy six" on their program shirt or the team shirt. i appreciate it. please let that team name die next season :) )

That was the team shirt for bangerz this year. Our i6 had shirts but they aren't listed on here. So sad about bangerz not going to worlds :(

This might be a dumb question, but are screen printed shirts always done manually? Or is there a machine that can do it for you?

P.S. I really love how the colours on that shirt in the video just pop out, it's so vibrant.
shameless plug for the company I work for but this shows the process really well!

so i bought a Top Gun worlds shirt online, but ive never purchased through them before, it said my payment was confirmed but never sent me a confirmation email, will i get one when they ship it or what. anyone have any knowledge on how top gun shipments usually go?

@TheVipersMom, i know ive read that you're a big TG fan, ever purchase anything from the pro shop.
Sorry I'm just now seeing this I woke up to 18 million notifications in the parent section and messages that I missed every other thread:(

Yes I don't believe I've ever got one with ordering. Just shipping confirmations.

But the pro shop is ran by the coolest people at TG[emoji6] and if you email them they are like pronto on emailing back if you want to check.
Everything we have got unless it said it was pre-order all came super quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you happen to find two let me know ;)

If there's anyone that didn't hear back from the email or anything, just PM me. We'll make sure you stay thirsty, my friends!!
I know we've been out of AS for a long time. AM, AL, XL are available!

Might be able to dig one up for you/her :)

I saw a guy out here at Encore in San Diego this weekend that had the black one! I may or may not have tried to take it right off his back...
Actually, had it been the pink one, I would have! lol

Back