All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 2 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's midnight. This crap is ridiculous. There's NO reason teams should be competing after 10:30, much less 11:30, and then waiting for awards TO START after midnight. USASF let me down again. I keep giving them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to them staying on schedule...or even reasonably close. Over it. I'll just check the boards in the morning. Good luck to all the teams. Night everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the wet floor has something to do with the dance teams that were walking on dewy grass and then the mat.

Seriously... Where are the large coed awards?? The division has been over for more than an hour. Fill the argument space with awards! It doesn't take that long to add up numbers.

Imagine any other reputable sports federation being this abysmal?!

You have lived up to your Avatar!

per cheerupdates, there was *one* hit tonight: steel.

Oh my.

You didn't hit, stop. Just stop. I can't with this.

Someone just said this and it's totally true: If they redid this division, this industry is even worse off than I imagined.

I can see both sides; I just don't understand why the coaches didn't try to get involved the second their kids got off the mat and told them what happened!

In other news my husband just moaned, "My God what are we waiting on?" I'm on the computer in our bedroom---do I dare even try to explain this mess to him?

Can we get this show on the road? I have calculus homework I put off till the last minute and my textbook is on my tablet that I'm currently using to stream the feed....

b996fc0af5a5942cad667d586413e83e.jpg

No clue what's going on honestly

Back