All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Having an existential crisis over C5 and M5 being on at basically same time as Large Coed (Coed Elite is on at 10:28, C5 at 10:26.)

im predicting Ruby, LG and ICE5 for finals but seeing Cosmic5's performance im thinking now that anything can happen!!

I think Ruby, Ellipse, ICE5/LG (I wish 4 could get through!!) As great as Cosmic 5 were, I don't think they'll be making finals unless something goes horribly wrong for Ruby, Ellipse or LG.

I think Ruby, Ellipse, ICE5/LG (I wish 4 could get through!!) As great as Cosmic 5 were, I don't think they'll be making finals unless something goes horribly wrong for Ruby, Ellipse or LG.
oh my gosh i forgot ellipse. now i have no idea!

I'm here for the next hour and a half before I have to leave for my stupid long meeting where I miss most of Worlds! Hate everything.

Having an existential crisis over C5 and M5 being on at basically same time as Large Coed (Coed Elite is on at 10:28, C5 at 10:26.)
You do know that you can watch 2 arenas side by side at the same time?

I'm here for the next hour and a half before I have to leave for my stupid long meeting where I miss most of Worlds! Hate everything.

....you look sick.
18e4b3504cf224704255a48e3c0a815d.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back