All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not being facetious, I'm really asking, for those of you that think Panthers will still win, why do you think so? Their bobble was a pretty big bobble and then they had the tumbling bust too. Is their difficulty that much greater than the others?

I don't necessarily think this way, and at Worlds raw scores from day to day don't really matter because of comparative scoring, but they had the highest raw score yesterday and tied for first even with issues, so anything can happen.

I feel like Orange gave up some of those stunts just looking at the body language. Also I notice they didnt the variation of the kick basket that TGLC did in 2014 that I loved.

Center 1.5 up on Sr Elite didn't exactly go up smoothly. I'd be a tad surprised if they won, but this division is so close, who knows what exactly they will do. SS wasn't perfect either. The pyramid was a tiny bit shaky. But I'm being extremely picky looking for flaws.

Last edited:
I'm going crazy over large senior but also going crazy waiting to see who advances for the open 5 divisions.

Just saw a tweet from cheermad that says on review SS got hit with a BB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back