13- Rising Star Electra (A)
14- KC Cheer Fireball
15- Extreme Athletics Dare Devils
16- Cheersport Sharks Finback
17- Elite Cheer Sensation Plastix
18- Alliance Cheer Gladiators
19- UBC Tigers Coed 6 (A)
20- Ultimate Cheer Lubbock Royal Court

Teams marked (A) are advancing to finals.
OMG, only top two per country?!! I'm glad Sic 6 placed 2nd among the U.S. teams then.

The important word in that sentence is "I".
Over here it is super hard to even get a bid, so kids are happy just to compete in Orlando - that in itself is a dream come true. But some of those kids that were disappointed have competed 6 times at worlds already - some of them even won worlds before. They simply had a different goal/perspective than you.
Imagine you study your behind off for that A in a super hard class. After the last test you think you got it. Only to get results back and seeing a B. If you now tell me that you'd be truly happy in that moment that you even got the opportunity to take that class...
Better then getting an average which is a C. There's always a negative and a postive: Postive = getting higher then a C. Negative: Not getting an A. Neutral = Passing the test.

Same thing for me, I was on a team that placed last at almost every competition of the season. We got 3rd out of 4th, yes I was 13, young, petty, didn't know how to handle it. But I now I see that it shouldn't of have matter. Positive = Not getting 4th. Negative = Not getting 2nd. Neutral = Even placing top 3. My team and I was happy that we even placed at this competition because we were getting last place at every competition we attended before we competed at this one (it was the 4th, 5th, or 6th competition too).

I would say so, reminds me of when Emily jones won worlds the first time with her dad(stingrays owner)
She got everyone excited yesterday when people thought she was going to replace the girl on Orange who got injured in warm-ups. She was still age eligible, but she wasn't on the roster.

I feel like this is a stupid question but do deductions affect raw score? I am kind of surprised Orange had such a low raw
Yes, they do... especially with the mistakes Orange had. On top of the deductions they received, they probably received a lower stunt difficulty and definitely a much lower stunt execution. The overall impression score goes down significantly too especially when multiple stunts are down during the same time of the routine; gaps appear in the choreography.

Back