All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I LOVED Dolphins. Hope they got the jitters out today so they can HIT tomorrow and get themselves a shiny globe.

I LOVED Dolphins. Hope they got the jitters out today so they can HIT tomorrow and get themselves a shiny globe.
Do you happen to know why Gothenburg Cheer One Wildcats aren't competing? I was updating the spreadsheet yesterday and noticed they were taken off the schedule.

Question: aside from the popular teams, are there any routines you know of that one should watch? Especially in the divisions that aren't watched as much?
I'll also take any "I'm a fierceboarder watch my cp perform her/his routine" recommendations.
CEA Super 6 has a super Mario routine that's pretty cool! Also biased but Tribe VooDoo in IGC is great too.

@dat.jpp will try to catch yours! I will be at a baseball game during a lot of teams I want to watch today. Not my kid's game at least, so I can catch some teams.

I thought in years past we could rewind an hour or so? I'm watching on a roku right now so maybe that's it but I can't pause or anything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you happen to know why Gothenburg Cheer One Wildcats aren't competing? I was updating the spreadsheet yesterday and noticed they were taken off the schedule.
They have quite a few athletes that aren't 17, so they're not allowed in level 6 unfortunately. Really bummed for them as they didn't have the cleanest runs at ICU and it would be amazing to see them defend the back to back bronze!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

I thought in years past we could rewind an hour or so? I'm watching on a roku right now so maybe that's it but I can't pause or anything.
Haven't been able to rewind for a while now, this whole year if not last year too. I do miss that feature.

They have quite a few athletes that aren't 17, so they're not allowed in level 6 unfortunately. Really bummed for them as they didn't have the cleanest runs at ICU and it would be amazing to see them defend the back to back bronze!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk
Dang, I was looking forward to watching them and maybe bump up to silver or gold. Maybe next year!

Just in case I wasn't the only one who didn't know: you can move around that little second window in the 2nd viewing option by clicking on it and holding down while moving it around.

Haven't been able to rewind for a while now, this whole year if not last year too. I do miss that feature.
That stinks. Some teams I want to see go at the same exact time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back