All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah it's kinda sad wildcats and viqueens are both too young this year, so we won't have any of them. [emoji17]

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk
Viqueens are competing NT5 though at least. Not the same, but at least we still get some of their great stunting.

Both CA and WE Black Ops were amazing. So much difficulty and energy. I haven't really been keeping up with any routines this season so this weekend is my first time seeing so many of them!

Viqueens are competing NT5 though at least. Not the same, but at least we still get some of their great stunting.
Yes, I'm so happy they're trying a new division at least! I don't think they had any athletes on the national team though. I think maybe wildcats are still happy with doing ICU only

I wish the Apple TV app would picture in picture. I’m flipping between The arena and HP like a crazy person.

If anyone’s interested in IO6 a gym from my city competes at 11:25. They’re pretty good stunters.

Our gym didn’t send our IOSC6. Too many people
Couldn’t afford the trip :(

Sorry, I'm going to be a jerk and I seriously am trying to say this in the nicest way possible.

I wish GT would treat these open teams like a real, full year team instead of just throwing them together after NCA. They probably have the most talented college aged athletes in the world in their gym because of Louisville and every year I'm left wondering how awesome they'd be if they actually practiced more. It always comes off as relying on talent and loses all spark. It's like just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best which totally worked a few years ago, but just doesn't anymore. Clean it up and they are seriously the best, but it's always thrown together and just not what I want to see from them.

Sorry, I'm going to be a jerk and I seriously am trying to say this in the nicest way possible.

I wish GT would treat these open teams like a real, full year team instead of just throwing them together after NCA. They probably have the most talented college aged athletes in the world in their gym because of Louisville and every year I'm left wondering how awesome they'd be if they actually practiced more. It always comes off as relying on talent and loses all spark. It's like just crossing your fingers and hoping for the best which totally worked a few years ago, but just doesn't anymore. Clean it up and they are seriously the best, but it's always thrown together and just not what I want to see from them.

I get what you’re saying 100% it just lacks the polish that would take it over the top. And that’s totally from the team not being together with the routines long enough

Thanks for the Super 6 recommendation - loved the Mario theme.

Unfortunately I’m at work and can’t watch it I know they used to just recycle Louisville Coed routine from NCA. Did they have a completely different routine this year.

I know some people really dislike the super 6 super Mario theme, but I love it!

Back