All-Star Worlds Bids All Things Cheer - Intern Champ 1/25 - 1/27/13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of the partial paid bids is going to the team who wins the division with the most teams in it--small all girl. Which means Dream, Connect, Champion or Idaho will get a partial paid!
So even if the percent of perfection is lower than other teams at the comp they will get a partial just because their division has the most participants. That is even more ridiculous than judges choice!

South Elite Diamonds

i really wish they could hit their stunt sequence perfectly... btw, it's interesting to see how they end their routine with pyramid, not dance :) honestly, i like their routine more if it's ended by dance, not pyramid.

So we were just told by the person running the warm up room we have ten minutes on a full floor and there is 5 minutes outside in the hall way where we are expected to warm up our stunts and stretch outside on carpeted concrete right next to a fourth floor balcony (over a 50 foot drop).

Are there any usasf rules regarding appropriate floors to stunt on?
For our team today we had 5 minutes on this little strip of carpet (between the two full sized cheer floors) and thats where we were expected to warm up all stunts... First off, A girl DID fall from her stunt, luckily she had the quick thinking to try and fall on the cheer floor (sideways) instead of forward or back onto the concrete/carpet. That balcony is scary. I was stretching next to it (heelstretches) and it freaked me out. I'm not a big fan of this warm ups. Last year they had a small tumbling strip but i guess not this year.

Back