All-Star Worlds Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

5th year going; so far this year Plane ticket $290. Hotel right about $400 total but I have a discount plus I'm splitting it with someone and I have a generous mom haha ! But I'm staying on Disney so it should me much cheaper ! :)
Thanks! Also thank you for offering to let me stay with you :) but my mom won't let me go anymore because I just got new job and thats too much time to ask off :(

It's so easy to do on a budget as a spectator, really. I think under $400 is absolutely reasonable, as long as you're careful.

I'm paying a total of $1,100 for my daughter to travel and compete at worlds. That includes flight, hotel, disneyworld park admission and her worlds practice clothes... this cost doesn't include myself... It's expensive especially when you live on the west coast.

I'm going as a spectator for the second year from England and I know that my costs right now are:

Flights & Disney Hotel=$1040
Food=$200 I'm wishing for the best
So far apparel= $120 (after the cheer expo this will rise) haha

I am planning on taking disney transport to save money, any tips for this? Is it reliable to get the disney bus to ESPN or better just to get a taxi (cab)?

Anyone who's been to worlds alot or knows alot about it would you mind PM me. I have some questions while I book all my info that I don't want to take up this whole board on lol

I am planning on taking disney transport to save money, any tips for this? Is it reliable to get the disney bus to ESPN or better just to get a taxi (cab)?

Last year our team used the Disney bus to get from the Orlando airport to the Allstar Resort, and it worked perfectly. It was also very easy to take the bus from the resort back to the airport when we left, so I would definitely recommend it as it's free and brings you straight to and from your hotel :)

I'm going as a spectator next year... and i have enough sky miles to get my flight really cheap. and i'll probably rack up enough sky miles this next year to get my round trip flight for free:)

Last year our team used the Disney bus to get from the Orlando airport to the Allstar Resort, and it worked perfectly. It was also very easy to take the bus from the resort back to the airport when we left, so I would definitely recommend it as it's free and brings you straight to and from your hotel :)
What about from the disney hotel to ESPN? Is that reliable enough? Don't want to roll up late at worlds!

The shuttles from the hotels are clean and reliable. However, Disney advises that you leave 90 minutes to get from one place to another. There are only 3 hotels with direct shuttles to the ESPN Center (All Star, Pop Century and Caribbean beach). All other resorts require a bus to either a park or the transportation hub then change to a bus to All Star/Pop Century/Caribbean Beach then the Shuttle to the ESPN Center. Leave plenty of time!

Taxis are very expensive and the parking lots at ESPN are huge so you could end up walking a very long distance. At UCA they stopped running the parking shuttle long before the event ended and a lot of people were surprised to find they would have to walk to their cars.
IMO the busses are your best bet just leave plenty of time or you will be very stressed.

I'm staying off at a different hotel that doesn't have a shuttle. How long does it normally take to get through into parking once near the park?

It's so easy to do on a budget as a spectator, really. I think under $400 is absolutely reasonable, as long as you're careful.
definitely reasonable! last year i spent under $400.
$200 for a flight
$70 for a room at the port orleans
$20 for a car
and then i really didn't spend much while i was there because we got some groceries so we didn't have to buy all of our meals.

Fantastic thank you. I am staying at the Pop Century so hopefully it will work out well. I guess it's going to be a VERY early start on both days at worlds!
you're in great shape! We stayed at the Pop Century for UCA (specifically because of the direct shuttle) and it was so easy. Getting to the parks was more of a hassle but for us, ESPN Center was the most important.
I hope you love Pop Century- we sure did!

Back