All-Star Worlds Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

you're in great shape! We stayed at the Pop Century for UCA (specifically because of the direct shuttle) and it was so easy. Getting to the parks was more of a hassle but for us, ESPN Center was the most important.
I hope you love Pop Century- we sure did!
Great thanks :) My daughters & I will be staying there for the first time :cheering:

Okay, this is my first year going to worlds and how much is it getting into the milkhouse and jostens? and other info will help too!

My husband is staying at Gaylord Palms Resort. We love this hotel! Military rate is $85 a night.
ICE is staying there i believe
Ill be at the Carribean Beach Resort! Im excited :) Also I dont know if anyone has heard, but there will be another Value Resort next year. It looks nice

I am curious how the cost of Worlds compares to the cost of attending NCA or CHEERSPORT, for those that take teams to both. My thought is that Worlds is dramatically more expensive than either of these - however, it would be nice to hear from someone who regularly does both.

Coming from Canada - WORLDS is wayyyy cheaper than Cheersport or Dallas. Orlando is a cheap airline ticket vs. the others. Hotels are about the same.

I'm staying at the Animal Kingdom Resort. if anyone with a car wants to come pick me up meanj..I'll buy them a Pina Colava or two.. :)

We decided to combine worlds with a visit to miami the weekend before so we are going to spend a total of 13 days in the US. It wouldn't make a lot of sense to only fly in for the 3 days of competiton. It is still pretty cheap considering we are staying at a nice hotel in miami beach, having 2 rental cars and a vacation home in Orlando.
Flight was about 621 $ (Munich-Miami , Orlando-Munich)
Hotel+Villa: 261 $
Rental Cars: 60$

So its a total of 942 $ , food and additional costs excluded. Still a good deal for us , a 1 week vacation in europe is pretty much the same price

Back