All-Star Worlds Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When we were at Disney for UCA last week, no one even looked at my ticket. I thought they would have a reader like the parks do.

I do believe that is true, because once you have the park hopper that allows you through the gates at Wide world of sports so you should be all set. =) I do wonder if you have an annual pass for Disney and you live in Cali if you can use the same one in Florida?

Only if you purchased the duel park annual pass (both florida and cali)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

When we were at Disney for UCA last week, no one even looked at my ticket. I thought they would have a reader like the parks do.
Really? They swiped ours through a reader there and then, later, when we walked into the Jostens center, another guy asked us to show our tickets again.

We were in HP and they never asked us for anything or looked at it. The bus dropped us off near the steps and that was it. I was surprised.

We were in HP and they never asked us for anything or looked at it. The bus dropped us off near the steps and that was it. I was surprised.

if you took the UCA buses, no one looked twice, but coming through the main gate you got swiped, finger printed and then rechecked going into the particular venue (Jostens, HP, etc). They were not checking at Indiana Jones, though (they did in 2009 or 2010, i believe).

I do believe that is true, because once you have the park hopper that allows you through the gates at Wide world of sports so you should be all set. =) I do wonder if you have an annual pass for Disney and you live in Cali if you can use the same one in Florida?

No:(

Worlds IS my Spring Break...

ETA: As a spectator, I'm looking at roughly $800 plus whatever I use as spending money.

mishtm52 said:
Worlds IS my Spring Break...

ETA: As a spectator, I'm looking at roughly $800 plus whatever I use as spending money.

Eek! This makes me feel so lucky for the deals I've found in the last few years. $290 in 2010, $350 in 2011 & my personal best: $155 this year. Southwest points saved me this year! I <3 free flights. However, we don't buy park hopper passes and stay at a nice, not super nice but safe and clean, hotel.

Eek! This makes me feel so lucky for the deals I've found in the last few years. $290 in 2010, $350 in 2011 & my personal best: $155 this year. Southwest points saved me this year! I <3 free flights. However, we don't buy park hopper passes and stay at a nice, not super nice but safe and clean, hotel.
Yeah, I rounded up haha. I only spent about $225 in flights (lucked out majorly with those). Mom and sisters are going on the package so I figured I'd just jump on that, too. I admit I didn't do much research because of that. Next year I'll probably be trekking down alone so who knows...
I'm just grateful my schedule allowed for it this year.

How much would it be to go as a specator roughly? I found a round-trip from Dallas that is $400 total but I'm sure I can find chearper....that is if I get to go!

Wow that's alot cheaper than I was expecting....what does he $350 cover?
Well I'm driving and splitting gas with 2 other people in a fairly small, gas efficient car. So I figure around 50 for that. My room works out to around 80 a person on site. 50 for admission. The only time I eat on site is usually lunch both days, so around 15 dollars a day, 30 dollars for the weekend. I've been to Disney already a couple months ago so I'm not budgeting for souvenirs, but I would definitely throw in some extra for that if you wanted to. Since I am driving I'm able to pack extra snacks from home for breakfast/dinner.

I'm a broke college student so I'm definitely doing this on the cheap. It's very easy to go over, but I'm not going for whole Disney experience, just the competition and to see friends. =) If you avoid the parks it is very possible to get out without spending your life savings.

Well I'm driving and splitting gas with 2 other people in a fairly small, gas efficient car. So I figure around 50 for that. My room works out to around 80 a person on site. 50 for admission. The only time I eat on site is usually lunch both days, so around 15 dollars a day, 30 dollars for the weekend. I've been to Disney already a couple months ago so I'm not budgeting for souvenirs, but I would definitely throw in some extra for that if you wanted to. Since I am driving I'm able to pack extra snacks from home for breakfast/dinner.

I'm a broke college student so I'm definitely doing this on the cheap. It's very easy to go over, but I'm not going for whole Disney experience, just the competition and to see friends. =) If you avoid the parks it is very possible to get out without spending your life savings.
Ah thanks! I would love to drive, but if im going, i live in Dallas, and that's a 12 hour drive so that wouldnt be an option! haha but thank you :)

5th year going; so far this year Plane ticket $290. Hotel right about $400 total but I have a discount plus I'm splitting it with someone and I have a generous mom haha ! But I'm staying on Disney so it should me much cheaper ! :)

Back