All-Star Worlds Day 2 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're gonna threaten to ban people for posting their opinions on a thread that has been the most talked about division?? Why? I gather that you support CEA, and that's great, but as a moderator of the board, you need to keep some bit of separation from your favorite team--banning people because they voice their opinion, that may not agree with yours, is just juvenile!!

IF I COULD SHIMMY THIS A MILLION TIMES I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!

All 3 of the Large Senior Teams should be VERY proud of themselves!! F5 clearly deserved it and I couldn't be happier for them! I have to give propps to WCSS too! They had a rough season and came back to prove themselves! Congrats to them they should be extremely proud!! CEA has always been my favorite and still an amazing team!! 3rd is nothing to be ashamed of! It just wasnt their day!!

All three of these teams are incredibly talented!!!! Can't we just congratulate everyone!

You're gonna threaten to ban people for posting their opinions on a thread that has been the most talked about division?? Why? I gather that you support CEA, and that's great, but as a moderator of the board, you need to keep some bit of separation from your favorite team--banning people because they voice their opinion, that may not agree with yours, is just juvenile!!

When did I say that banning anyone had to do with large senior or even CEA? There has been PLENTY said against the team and I haven't even said anything about it. It was a generic warning to anyone who wants to come on here and cause drama that they will not be allowed to.

Associating my favorite teams with what I do on the board shouldn't happen. I'm not biased towards what people post based off who they like. So please don't even go there.

THIS. If I remember correctly, she was saying in the chat last night that her goal today was to hand out at least one three-day ban. :p

Well it appears then, that she does have some alterior motive?? Why would a mod actually have a "goal" to ban someone?? Well if she is that hard up to hand out at least one three day ban, I'm game-ban me, I don't really come on here that often anymore--mostly for the reasons I previously stated about immature, irrational, and too deeply connected mods!! Have at it then!!

When did I say that banning anyone had to do with large senior or even CEA? There has been PLENTY said against the team and I haven't even said anything about it. It was a generic warning to anyone who wants to come on here and cause drama that they will not be allowed to.

Associating my favorite teams with what I do on the board shouldn't happen. I'm not biased towards what people post based off who they like. So please don't even go there.
that was definitely not a generic warning. you havent said anything at all to people unless its against cea.

Has anyone heard anything about the liberty allstars level six open coed? Ik it's all i've been asking about this is my gyms first time at worlds. If someone could tell me I would love them forever!

Back