All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Soooo mad at myself. I've been waiting all day to see Orange...ALL. DAY. I have the iPad in my lap & at 10:11 I think woohoo 10 minutes! Fast forward to 10:38 when I wake up. I seriously slept for 25ish minutes and missed orange?!?! Aaahhhhhh, so mad!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I dozed off too... And if that wasn't bad enough of its own accord I dreamt of CP getting a new uni that was all mesh with a large bacon overlay, a butt bow and knee highs.... Cheer. Overload.

After watching allllllll day long today, it saddens me to notice that I think some teams could wear burlap sacks and do nothing but forward rolls and judges would put them through. Sour grapes I suppose. I did see another team perform much worse than another and scored so much higher. I don't get it and I'm not a newborn either. Oh well. Get'em next year.

Actually, I think it's unlikely Trinity's score's going to hold up to keep them in the top-10. It'll be close.

Am I bad for feeling happy for those kids? Say what you want about some of the stuff that's gone on with that gym, but they've clearly got a lot of talent. To come up with a strong performance on this stage, with this level of competition, is impressive.

Agreed - I think they'll end up 12 or so - why feel bad?

Because just about everyone on here has been rooting against them all season?

I'm going to stop watching the livestream for tonight, someone please update with the final placements when they're available!

say it loud say it proud
tumblr_mlzyaiP1sQ1qiji6mo1_500.png

Back