All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No matter who won, it's important to remember that 36 girls just had their dreams come true! That's a reason to celebrate in itself! CONGRATULATIONS Senior Elite!

I can't believe that some of my favorite "little ones" just competed for the last time. I can remember when some of these girls were on their junior teams! Congratulations to all of the seniors who left their hearts on the mat and best wishes for the future!!!! :cheering:

Cheer Words@WeLiveCheer
42s
If Maddie Gardner wouldn't have fallen at worlds 2009 & 2011.. Cheer Extreme Senior Elite could have/possibly would have won since 2009-2013

WHY MUST WE ALWAYS BASH ON MADDIE OMG! sorry, that was my rant of the day. seriously people, stop. Leave her alone.

24o1rbm.png

lets stop with the who should have won and get back to the updates

and stop with the complaints about what people on twitter are saying. twitter is the ratchet hood of the cheerleading world. it happens. don't draw attention to it

What ever CEA team is competing right now in HP missed a skill in the pyramid.

hahaha I don't know why but that made me laugh out loud.

Top 4 were very tight, so every tiny thing counted. F5 had a bobble and at least 2 underrotated doubles. When things are so close, it doesn't take much.
Agreed. I appear to be the only one not surprised. Although I did think it was a photo finish between wcss and se so wcss in third was a bit surprising. I also can be impartial though, I think when you really want your team to win it can cloud your objectivity. I saw the same thing you did.

When it comes down to it they're probably all separated by a gnat fart and will slay the scores in every other division (even the fourth place one).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

let me guess. SSX and Coed Elite will magically win too.

this is effed up doe.
Trust me when I tell you Varsity/USASF will not go out of their way to help anyone... Especially anyone named Courtney Smith Pope. They won because they made changes and crushed it. If SSX and CoEd win, it will be because they earn it. So to quote my wife:
"Suck it up, buttercup. "

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry but do you really think F5 will medal? Some girl fell on her butt (deduction) they had 2 underrotatted doubles ( big deduction) and other 3 teams hit a perfect routine with a bobble.
I'm really happy for Sr. elite especally Ulrikke. Her dream came true when she moved to US and being on Sr. elite. But winning worlds with her dream team is just another super story.
I really wanted Stars to win because I fell in love the first second I saw their routine.
Panthers should keep their old unis because look like them bring them luck. And NCA curse still lives on. If you don't believe in it...you're wrong.

Todays results just showed us which team is best in this division since all them almost hit. And I'm fine with this.
I'm sure stars are a little bit disappointed but happy with their performances.
I could't ask for a better routine for Kelsey and Tessa (and other SS seniors) to finish their routine.

Congtars mstealtoyou. Your baby is a world champ.

Camperdown All Stars from Jamaica rocked capris. I feel like they should have given us more in the dance. I know they have to be capable.

their dance last season was my absolute favorite! i know they can rock it out. and now i'm really sad i had the wrong feed on and missed them.

Not to be mean but...Panthers or WCSS should have won! Senior Elite is great but I feel like WCSS/panthers really deserved it! My bracket was completely wrong :(. I was hoping WCSS would win since they haven't won worlds in a while and for kelsey rule and the rest of the seniors.

They all deserved it. It came down to who HIT today, and who hit hardest, with the most difficulty and cleanliness and all sorts of technical things. The winners EARNED it. Every team has seniors. And no one should win "because they haven't won worlds in a while."

*don't think I'm bashing stars or anyone else because all of these teams definitely had the potential to take home a globe this year

their dance last season was my absolute favorite! i know they can rock it out. and now i'm really sad i had the wrong feed on and missed them.

I missed them too. I caught the end of the pyramid and their motion sequence dance

Back