All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Worlds, I love seeing the competition, the best of the best. It is amazing that so many teams hit in Large Senior this morning.
I love that we can cheer for the sport of Cheerleading. It is amazing to see ANY team hit a perfect routine. I am a Maryland Twister (mom) I bleed black and blue, BUT my daughter and I were both amazed to see Senior Elite, Panthers and WCSS so flawless this morning. We love our gym and love F5, we are so proud of all that they do. BUT the other teams were better today, and you know what, that is ok. It happens.
I am so very thankful that my CP enjoys the sport of it, can be happy when the other team hits flawless. It saddens me to see the negativity that comes out. We as parents need to teach our children to win AND lose, to do both with grace and dignity. Unfortunately for these top teams, having fans also means having fans who do not know how to lose. Please, fans of teams that didn't win, please keep your negativity to yourself. Most of these teams hit perfect or almost perfect, don't take that away from them, if they are coming home with worlds rings or not, they all did fabulous and focus on that.

I love Worlds, I love seeing the competition, the best of the best. It is amazing that so many teams hit in Large Senior this morning.
I love that we can cheer for the sport of Cheerleading. It is amazing to see ANY team hit a perfect routine. I am a Maryland Twister (mom) I bleed black and blue, BUT my daughter and I were both amazed to see Senior Elite, Panthers and WCSS so flawless this morning. We love our gym and love F5, we are so proud of all that they do. BUT the other teams were better today, and you know what, that is ok. It happens.
I am so very thankful that my CP enjoys the sport of it, can be happy when the other team hits flawless. It saddens me to see the negativity that comes out. We as parents need to teach our children to win AND lose, to do both with grace and dignity. Unfortunately for these top teams, having fans also means having fans who do not know how to lose. Please, fans of teams that didn't win, please keep your negativity to yourself. Most of these teams hit perfect or almost perfect, don't take that away from them, if they are coming home with worlds rings or not, they all did fabulous and focus on that.

preach.

Snap. It's a school night.. so do I risk staying up for large coed? Or set an alarm and get up... decisions
Stay up! I was up until 6 am on NCA weekend and it was sooo worth it!

Ouch Maryland Twisters IO5 tumbler fell hard. Hope she's ok- props for jumping straight up to base a stunt! Otherwise looked awesome!

SSX has a bobble and a tb but otherwise lovely! Last pass was really nice and pyramid great.

Am I the only one still updating? Someone else play with me?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
any word on her?

The joy and memories of hitting a perfect routine is far greater than any award that team earns, regardless of the placement. You have those for the rest of your life.
tumblr_inline_mf7xvsmq701ry4qim.gif

Back