All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm pretty sure someone said King maybe? (don't hold me to it) that there was going to be a slight delay on the feed

Oh and my computer is donated to the livestream and I'm only on my phone. You gotta quote me to get a notification. Alerts don't work right now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh no we have flying ponytails at WORLDS y'all!!!...Yall betta Bobby pin, Spritz, G2B Glued, Sew or Bungee Cord it to your scalp or somethin! #DoBetter lol :p
The Force Board App!

I love these International Teams! I feel like they have such excitement on stage because Worlds is probably 100x any competition they have ever been too. Even if they don't do as good as they wish, they are a thrill to watch, just from their enthusiasum
They have stellar enthusiasm as well as unis, but can someone tell me why a lot of international teams use english songs?

I've been like this all day reading through this thread.....
omgln.jpg

Oh no we have flying ponytails at WORLDS y'all!!!...Yall betta Bobby pin, Spritz, G2B Glued, Sew or Bungee Cord it to your scalp or somethin! #DoBetter lol :p
The Force Board App!
I'm having Jersey Shore flashbacks of Pauly D talking about his hair: "my hair is windproof, waterproof, soccerproof, motocycleproof idk about bulletproof...but im not willing to try that"

Small Coed so far
BSB 243.03
Macs 232.63
HotCheer 228.97
Prodigy 226.93
PT Nighthawks 223.3
Pro Athletics 222.13
Memphis Elite 221.9
POWER 219.1
Cheer Central Suns 218
CEA Smoex 217.4

FAME 216.77