All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did y'all see today's new smoed episode? they hit the floor and placed... (spoiler alert?)
Yes I saw it! Still brandon did good so smoed can't afford to many mistakes. Can someone confirm was there only mistake the huge bobble? Industry news is saying there was other stuff but I didn't see it

Yes I saw it! Still brandon did good so smoed can't afford to many mistakes. Can someone confirm was there only mistake the huge bobble? Industry news is saying there was other stuff but I didn't see it
Well today doesn't really matter as long as they make top ten. If they hit perfect tomorrow they can still win over BSB!

I'm very late to the SS5 party but I just realized Spirit Central Bengals did not make finals! What happened?

one of the coed partner stunts in the back didn't hit a body position and one tumbling omission

Back