All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else having live stream anxiety as large coed approaches? I am literally moving my mouse around every two minutes making sure the computer doesn't go to sleep and log me off by accident.

I NEED MY NODES UNTIL 7:30.
i just made a meme about that in the other thread. good luck!

Anyone else having live stream anxiety as large coed approaches? I am literally moving my mouse around every two minutes making sure the computer doesn't go to sleep and log me off by accident.

I NEED MY NODES UNTIL 7:30.
I just said the same thing...OK, Large Co-ed is coming up, can we keep the connection!! I hope the video gods made a lot more nodes available!

Can I just say how overwhelmingly proud I am of Hot 5? They have 15 kid on the floor and are keeping up and passing teams of 20. Way to go Hot 5!!! I can't wait to see you in finals tomorrow!!

I was just going to post that... I'm really excited for them, because no one expected them to be there. I'm sure they're ecstatic!

large senior finals are posted as semi finals on the VOD so the most recent semi finals is actually finals

I am so impressed with Smoed's center group, especially Gabi. Not only is that girl undeniably talented, she's clearly very smart, too. I have NO idea how, in the midst of fighting to keep her stunt in the air, she was able to keep right on count and roll off last second, never missing a beat. Talk about thinking on your feet.

I am fangirling hard over that little freak-of-nature right now and...
tumblr_inline_mki60h3oGw1qz4rgp.gif

Back