All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please node, don't fail me now! Praying to keep our connections drama free...:help:

okay, i didnt use live stream yesterday, so i dont know what this talk of nodes is about... and i do not have the attention span to go through the 60+ pages to figure it out. can someone explain to me what this means? and what i need to do to keep my vids running?

I was feeling all grumpy and disappointed after Coed Elite's placement last night (and because my nodes ran out), but after Senior Elite's, um, THIRTY point turnaround this morning I'm praying CSP has worked some similar magic on Coed's routine. Rooting for them this year.

Really, though, if the top teams in SLC could all hit like their Large Senior counterparts did earlier I'll be happy. No matter who comes out on top.

okay, i didnt use live stream yesterday, so i dont know what this talk of nodes is about... and i do not have the attention span to go through the 60+ pages to figure it out. can someone explain to me what this means? and what i need to do to keep my vids running?

There's nothing you can do, it's all in the hands of USASF and whoever is running their servers. Nodes are the ports that allow you to connect to the livestream. If there is not enough, you will not get on. Hopefully they fixed this issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

basically we all lost our live stream when large coed came on because there were more people tuning in then "nodes" available.

Back