All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thanks for the update :) knew i could count on someone !

Right now we are being serenaded with the musical stylings of Flo-rida (i think its him...i dk) and they want everyone in the arena to take the opportunity to look around and find the exits (and exit....because they already have their money and officially no longer care about them)

no saving seats... if you have seats around you scoot in... don't sit in the aisles...

Right now we are being serenaded with the musical stylings of Flo-rida (i think its him...i dk) and they want everyone in the arena to take the opportunity to look around and find the exits (and exit....because they already have their money and officially no longer care about them)

no saving seats... if you have seats around you scoot in... don't sit in the aisles...

last year when I was there someone said no saving seats and they took some little girls seats who went to dance on the green because the announcer said come down and dance ... long story short i sat in those ladies seats to prove a point when one of them got up to go to the bathroom

Back