All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I mean, if you were expecting that, I could understand. But it was so confusing for us I can't imagine how it was for anyone else..seeing as it's the first time in 10 years or so they've done it, yes?

I don't know. but however they were going to do it, it shouldn't have been screwed up.

" No saving seats " How does one leave the venue to go to the bathroom...you'd think you could just have someone you're with stay with your things? Someone explain..lol

time to get ready to watch small senior

tumblr_mgrplefhww1s3w2eso1_500_large.gif

Top 4 were very tight, so every tiny thing counted. F5 had a bobble and at least 2 underrotated doubles. When things are so close, it doesn't take much.

even though there were a lot of deductions yesterday, the spread was just so huge that even if you took away the deductions, i didn't think there'd be much movement. because other than stars/SE, the scores weren't tight at all. and i was very wrong. i'll get over it.. eventually ;)

I like just announcing top 3. It means less chance the winner knows who they are and wont react when 2nd is announced.
This. Stop acting like he screwed it up. It actually leaves some suspense for the final announcement, AND prevented all of the world from getting their knickers in a twist when the winners celebrate early.

And F5 fans, I know it is frustrating, but they had a girl fall in transitions, and 2 under rotated doubles. That is enough to drop to 4th when two hit so hard, and Panthers are soooooo good.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back