All-Star Worlds Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All this large senior talk is great, of course I'm a huge F5 fan, and this division was crazy exciting today, BUT....

I don't really get super enthused about Large Senior or even Large Senior Coed. Personally, I'm more excited about Small Senior than anything else. When you have to battle like 50 teams just to make it to finals, that's way more impressive to me. Not to mention, I like the overall look of a smaller team on the floor anyway. Large teams are borderline chaotic to me at times, and it makes it harder to scrutinize technique when there are so many people on the floor, no matter how clean they are.

So, yay for large senior:cheering: but all I want to hear about from now on is small, medium, and international divisions lol

All this large senior talk is great, of course I'm a huge F5 fan, and this division was crazy exciting today, BUT....

I don't really get super enthused about Large Senior or even Large Senior Coed. Personally, I'm more excited about Small Senior than anything else. When you have to battle like 50 teams just to make it to finals, that's way more impressive to me. Not to mention, I like the overall look of a smaller team on the floor anyway. Large teams are borderline chaotic to me at times, and it makes it harder to scrutinize technique when there are so many people on the floor, no matter how clean they are.

So, yay for large senior:cheering: but all I want to hear about from now on is small, medium, and international divisions lol

Then you better stay off livestream/twitter/fierceboard during large senior coed finals today :p

It is a bit of: you can't have your cake and eat it too.

If people are going to be that involved and love the teams that much when they dont win they are going to be upset. You should see me at GT games... its worse.

Back